Ingame name(s): Sith Apprentice Akko
Current play time: about 7 months
Time in Garry’s Mod:801 hrs on record
Currently In-Game
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): None
Time as position: None

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I have been playing Gmod for along time and i know how to Edit aton of things and work with NPCs and i have a lot of Dupes
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I major in Creative writing in UVU and I study star wars lore and so I know a lot of things

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I would love to build and create stories. Not the common Raid of the Jedi temple i want to make a AWESOME experience for the users
Plan an event (story based or building based):
IC:
Story: The Five-Oh-First is sent to respond to a distress signal sent out from an outdated Venator class ship. Once the shuttle lands on the lonely venturing ship the First-Oh-Five then come to realise there is no crew on-board.
Once the First-Oh-Five leave the side hangar through the door the ships alarms go off, and before anyone can question it the emergency lights turn on and the main lights shut off out forcing them to use their flashlights. They then decide to split into tw0 groups to search the ship, the first group would check the main hangar whilst group 2 would go in the other direction and check the engine room. Group 1 would do an equipment check as group 2 would head straight into the engine room. As they would find there were no emergency light in the engine room, just pure darkness. Group 2 would split into individual groups and search the engine room for a back up generator. Once group 1 finished they're equipment check they would open the main hangar door to be greeted by a falling corpse, which was most likely leaning on the door at first, followed a horde of ill looking stormtroopers. Group 1 opened fire as the infected looking troopers leaped at them for an attack. As blaster shots are heard Group 2 regroup by the engine room door and then find the other group under attack. With the pile of corpses rising, Group 1 shut the door before anymore could get through. Coming to the conclusion that the ship may be infested with them the First-Oh-Five decide to stick in their groups and check the other levels in hope of finding survivors or a back up generator. Group 1 would take an elevator to the top floor as Group 2 take the other to the lower levels. At the top level the elevator doors open to a unit of droids and engage in a firefight. Once the droids are killed Group 1 finds the bridge doors locked and experimental weaponry in the hangar control room. Meanwhile on the bottom floor Group 2 finds themselves in one of the darkest parts of the ship, they search the first room and find nothing. They next check the next door which leads them to a small corridor, which they follow. They stop as they suddenly hear noise from the way they came and a door opening. There is a long pause of silence until more infected troopers come from the way they were heading then shortly the opposite side, blocking them in the corridor. At the top of the ship Group 1 then come up with a plan to use tested breaching charges to open the bridge door, but with their luck the only person with the breaching charges is downstairs. As the infected troopers push them further and further back from the side they came, they soon manage to finish off those on the other side and make a run for it. Once Group 2 get's out of the corridor the elevator on that side opens with two troopers from Group 1 to collect the breaching charges. With group 2 still holding back the infected in the corridor, Group 1 is now able to get into the bridge. Group 1 blows the emergency door off and enter the bridge to find a unit of droids waiting for them. With Group 1 now in a firefight, Group 2 push down further into the lower levels away from the corridor. By closing the door behind them Group 2 manage to escape the infected and carry on with the mission. Group 2 then face a door blocked by derby and another door leading to the med-bay, which has some Intel and data left over. Meanwhile, Group 1 manage to defeat the droids and push onwards to turn off the emergency lights and turn the main lights on from there. Group 2 would download the data in the med-bay and carry on moving through the other door, being sure to close it behind just in case. Group 1 would then leave the bridge and be attacked by droids that have managed to escape the second bridge due to the emergency being deactivated. Group 2, now near the back of the ship, reach a part of the lower levels where the corridors connect up to one small corridor. Being very cautious this time of being blocked in they hurry down the corridor before the infected troopers got the chance, but as they reach the end of the corridor which splits again, they are attacked by more infected from the right side forcing them left. Group 1, now with no droids, get into the second bridge to find a bomb capable enough to blow the ship up (a prop just in case of faggits). Group 2 now heading up the stairs on the left then reach the main hangar with hundreds of infected troopers. Group 1 decides to arm the bomb and destroy the ship along with the experiments, but before leaving the bridge the Sgt (or whoever leads the group) decides to retrieve some data from the consoles. Group 2, now facing countless enemies, are now forced into one of the hangars storage points. Group 1 finish the data transfer and head down to the middle floor. With Group 2 running low on ammo, Group 1 arrive at the main hangar and provide extra firepower. With the help Group 2 manage to escape the main hangar and join Group 1. With everyone back at the shuttle they fly back to the Star Destroyer whilst detonating the Venator.
The First-Oh-Five return back for the debrief, whilst the two secret sticks of data are taken onto the ship somewhere.

OCC:
So...
A shuttle is needed for the start to send the troops on, and for build time.
Someone needs to be ready at the ships conrols, first is the middle button for alarms, second and third is left for emergency lights and right to kill main light, then middle again to stop the alarm
Two group leaders, with knowledge of the ships layout (best to go into single player and learn it, quite a big map)
Someone to spawn deathtroopers at main hangar door and ragdoll leaning on door (this should be done as someone gets ready at ship controls)
Someone to spawn barricades at the two bridge doors at the top and someone else to spawn the droids
next is the same people to spawn deathtroopers on either side of the corridor on the bottom floor
the one person on the second side of the corridor (the side the troopers didn't come from) will then need to go spawn droids in the bridge and be ready to delete (blow up) the first emergency door.
the other person downstairs needs to head upstairs after the troopers close the door and spawn droids after the troopers have entered the first bridge for the ambush.
someone then needs to add droids to the second bridge as well as a bomb prop
someone to go downstairs and spawn deathtroopers on the right side end of the second corridor.
once the person is done with the second bridge need to add deathtroopers to the main hangar as the other keeps spawning from the bottom floor until the group is pushed into a small hangar.
once group 2 is cornered deathtroopers need to be added in the middle to allow group 2 to escape
then an end message whe they get to the shuttle
explosion if you want

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [senior gm+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
The reason I belive that you should allow me to be gamemaster again is because i really do love to play on this server and i have learnd what i have done wrong before to not say anything dumb and keep in character stuff in character and to keep out of character stuff out of character it has been 7 months i belive that i have learned my errors and that expericence helped me mature

MojangZ

-1 I've never seen you before and 800 hrs of gmod is not a lot of time to be saying I've been playing for a long time. For steam ID... that's your profile not ID. It doesnt state who gave you perms and the part that it says why should we support you is fairly short. You probably should go through your app again and fix your mistakes and make your self more well known. If I dont see you change any of the errors I will change to a -2.
~MojangZ

Akko

I thank all off you for the Feedback, I know that my "Hours" are lacking to you but please give me a chance how am i supposed to Get myself know if i dont get the chance

MojangZ

Akko you do have a chance... I dont see why having you accepted just to get a chance is the right thing. You can show us by improving on what we said instead of talking back and making you look bad.

Cruen

-2 never once seen you on the server, your app is lacking perms, which you did not state a reason as to why which makes me presume you do not have perms also your response to Mojang makes little to no sense. Fix all of these things and become relatively competent and I will consider changing it to a -1 or neutral.

No permissions to apply, plus I have no clue who you are.

Also, the event is just a copy and paste event from a CWRP server and there's no connection to Reborn Gaming? I'd be cool with it if it were a raid or whatever that everyone could participate in and it was RP friendly, but it's a trooper event that relies on a different map and other things that just don't fit in with the server in general.

Pretty poor application overall; not a lot of effort in anything but the event.

Cruen

Akko you need to provide who gave you perms for your GM app. If you do not your app will not only be denied but you will most likely be denied from applying in the future

Shibe

VIP
-1 be more well known cause youve said you have been here for seven months yet I have never heard of you before

Moxxi

Founder
i met with the gms today and everyone agreed to deny the app you can reapply in 2 weeks with permission again

Status
Not open for further replies.