Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:9317692
Your current rank: Master
Amount of Warns: 2

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T Mod
Total time with the community (months): 4-5 months
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4-10 PM CST (This may change due to some classes.)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):8-12 AM CST (This may change due to some classes.)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): ASG
Position(s): Community Manager
Time as position(s): 1 year
Brief overview of the position(s): The community manager was basically like an owner, but was not paying for the server. As Community Manager, I was in charge of the staff team, player entertainment, server development, donations, server content, and player needs.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Alexander], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): As stated above in the "Previous Administrative Experience", I have a bit of experience in being staff. I started out in an Clone Wars server and a T Mod at the age of 14. I worked my way up to Super Admin about 2 months later. I was then offered a Super Admin position on a new and up coming Imperial RP server. I took the position and was given Server Manager by the Community Manager of the Imperial RP server after 3 months. About a year later a Halo server opened up and I joined as a mod. I was at that time staffing for three servers in the ASG community. I worked my way up to Admin, Super Admin, the Staff Manager. Eventually the Community Manager stepped down. The founder choose me to become the next Community Manager for ASG Halo RP. The server was shut down later due to budget cuts in the ASG PayPal. Through out my 3 years of serving ASG, I have learned how to deal with various staff situations, player complaints, and other problems that may arise. I have gained patience, and the knowledge required to assist me in being a member of this staff team. For my reasoning of reapplying, i was told that the server needed more staff to help out. On the night of 10-11-2018, Shepard informed me that the staff team was starting to lose members. I do not know how bad it is, but it seemed like a problem the way he described it. Either due to demotions, or them just stepping down. As for why I quote on quote think I am more qualified than others, it is the fact that I actualy care about how the player feel. Yes I have the experiance. But that does not mean anything on a new server. What makes me better is the fact that I can apply myself to helping out the players when need be. As such is the role of the staff member.

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
+2 was awesome as previous staff member, nice, active in TS only thing that would make him better is if he was GM again

Cloak

VIP
-2 You seem to have a decent amount of experience when it comes to staffing but you're not putting in a word as to why you wanna become staff and why you think you're qualified over other applicants in the Player Interview section. Update that part and I will reconsider my vote.

+2 Changed hes application and seem very dedicated in previous staff experiences so I'd like to believe you'd perform extra ordinary here aswell.
Good luck

Last edited:
-2 You seem to have a decent amount of experience when it comes to staffing but you're not putting in a word as to why you wanna become staff and why you think you're qualified over other applicants in the Player Interview section. Update that part and I will reconsider my vote.
I thank you for the input, but you do not have to change your vote after I fix this error in my application.

+3 You are one of the most experienced, respectful and humble people I have met.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.