Admin
Owner

Responsibilities -
Moderation
Sit taking
Running a server
Running a small team of admins

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

This community has known me for quite a while now, and I would like to start to give back to the community itself. From day one, I have enjoyed playing on Reborn but many ideas and improvements can go unanswered. When these improvements are overlooked, we tend to lose players. You can't improve and give back to the community without having a community. So, I think the community should support my application because I promise to them that I will 100% be pushing for what they want, seeing the good in every suggestion, and helping higher staff in anyway I can as a intermediate, as a representative of the non-staff players. I will be there when people need me, and I promise to all the other players that I am here to help make your experience better, and to just have fun.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I think I am a great fit for the staff team as my professional qualities can really stand out. I have led staff teams before so I know what it takes to manage, and oversee the smooth moderation of servers. I have had countless experiences where staff has just been overall disappointing and I am here to make sure that does not happen.

I can strongly lead a staff team that is professional, willing, and always listens to both sides. Throughout my time on Garry’s Mod, there was always some flaw with their staff, whether it was response time, professionality, or even biased. That changes with me. I have had all that experience above due to the fact that I know what I can lead, and I know what I am doing. They don't just hand out Director of Staff to the guy who was longest there, they give it to the deserving.

And yes, I know I am not applying for director of staff, but it still drives my point across. I should be added to your team since I know when it's time to have fun, and then there is time where it's serious. I want to create a fun, enjoyable, and HARASSMENT-FREE server. That is why I should be accepted.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

My primary focus is what went down, who's blaming who, and is there proof. If you can't figure out any of those, then you cant properly deal with a staff situation. The proof part is a heavier focus as there can be 1000 he-said she-said situations but none of them matter if you do not have the evidence to back up your accusation against another player. What went down is a pretty easy one to figure out why, as if you do not have that, what are you gonna punish them for. The who's blaming who is just straight up obvious.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I want to be part of the team because I have wanted to contribute more to a JvS that I see has a lot of potential, and I really want to help. I have a few friends in the staff team, and overall I see myself as an excellent fit to help this server thrive. All of these reasons completely pale in comparison to the fact that I just love this community. There isn't really much more to write than that. Just this awesome community deserves to have people maintaining it and I want to be one of them

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Amray]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Amray, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Amray]​

Last edited: