Amun Ra Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

VIP
+1 your a cool guy you just need to get well known and just talk with everyone and stuff like what vethar said but I see you would be a good staff

Amun

Neutral join more channels and don't just sit in 1 channel all day

-1 still staying in the same channel not even attemping to go into other channels
i have been i have joined 2 or 3 new channel one is ZoZo and Greggor and Firehawk is just not the same channels you are in.

i have been i have joined 2 or 3 new channel one is ZoZo and Greggor and Firehawk is just not the same channels you are in.
As long as you are in open channels most of the time you shouldn't have a problem, just make it so people have an easy way to contact you.

I don't really play but +1 most of the -1's seem to be talking about how he talks to people in TS besides Pallox's -1 but you seem to handle criticism well.

Amun

Neutral

Be more active in the overall community outside sith.
yes as Redicule said i have started to get more active on my EE life and Jedi now i only play sith 6 to 7 hours a day and play EE 2 to 3 and Jedi 1 to 2 i would like to put more time on my 2 alt life but i dont want to hurt IG that much by me not being on my sith life for when the need me

Caitlyn

yes as Redicule said i have started to get more active on my EE life and Jedi now i only play sith 6 to 7 hours a day and play EE 2 to 3 and Jedi 1 to 2 i would like to put more time on my 2 alt life but i dont want to hurt IG that much by me not being on my sith life for when the need me

Im talking about TS Forums and Discord.

Amun

Im talking about TS Forums and Discord.
i think i have being doing good with the TS thanks to luna feedback but i do agree with you about the forums and discord, forums im on it somewhat but just too look whats new but discord i have no reason why i should not be more active in it and i will work on that thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.