Anti Toxicity Post

I just wanted everyone to take some time to compliment eachother. If it isnt a compliment ill get someone to remove it.
I thought of this because after looking at the forums its pretty cool whats happening.
Also I ran around on tython once complimenting all the jedi and even went to korriban and complimented them. Everyone was happy and it was cool to see them all.

Ill start.
@Dwayne is a very nice person and I hope he succeeds in life correctly the way he wants to.

IROCONIAN

@Vethar finds parts for that overpriced jalopy?

@Rde your are rde lite right neow

@Loody you are a good leader and a compassionate killer

@Shepard makes really good buffed dual bladed sabers tied to Reborn Lore

@anzati heard you give good head

Spectre8105

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that NICEGUY don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all NICEGUYS ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that NICEGUY Y'all know that NICEGUY got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit NICEGUY been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them NICEGUYS savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those NICEGUYS role with Lil' Reese and them

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that NICEGUY don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all NICEGUYS ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that NICEGUY Y'all know that NICEGUY got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit NICEGUY been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them NICEGUYS savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those NICEGUYS role with Lil' Reese and them
CHIEF KEEF AINT NO HITTER CHIEF KEEF AINT THIS AINT THAT

Dwayne

VIP
+1 bitches love Sosa oh and I know it