Anzati report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Rde, STEAM_0:0:186748471

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Anzati, idk

Reason: I was shot by a BH for no reason with the 3k hp sniper they are not supposed to use. I was killed in the end and I reported it because they are not supposed to use that weapon on someone who is not a bounty. Anzati lied and said that he didn't use the sniper at all and that was that. I wasn't going to report for lying until he pmed me on discord and kept lying to my face, he blocked and I am now making this report. People say I should respect anzati as staff but should I really if he's gonna lie to me?

Proof(Highly recommended): Anzati proof 1.JPG
anzati proof 2.JPG
Additional Info if there is any: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689610038 - my hp right before i was yeeted out of existence

also quit trying to show you're superior by trying to get everyone warned today holy shit man you're on the edge not everyone on the server please stop.

+1
Rde is kinda right on this one, you cant use the longbow on the non bounty player, unless there was a screenshot of it showing Iroc claiming the bounty.

also the fact, he reported iroc for rdm, not "shooting me with a sniper"
another thing, BH using the sniper on non bountys is an IC thing not an ooc.
ANOTHER THING, im not even a fucking staff lmao

Oil

VIP
why cant you let things go, its also weird how you just keep reporting staff. ( Anzati not staff )

-1 This is stupid. Anzati 1st off isn't even a staff member on the server, he is technically a helper. He checked logs, and saw that you were killed by Iroc using a weapon. He has never HAD to check logs on the server before, but the rank he has allows him to. So basically a TLDR of this is

1. ) Anzati tped to your sit because no other staff was going to take it (which he shouldn't have)

2. ) You then claimed that you were killed by a sniper, but you actually took damage and were killed by something other than the sniper. Which you were - you did take damage from a sniper.

3.) BUT Anzati isn't even staff, and probably never has/had used logs before and performed to the best of his ability as a GM/Helper rank to assist you.

4.) Logs WERE found saying you were shot by a sniper, later on after by a more experienced staff member

Considering the fact that no other staff could tp to you and help, was kind of disturbing seeing as it only was 8pm at night. I don't think anzati should be punished for negligence or what you could call "Lying" but perhaps he should be shown and taught how to perform as a staff member if he is to be granted the ranks he has.

This basically looks like you are trying to get someone in shit when he's never staffed before. Seems like a common occurrence from you on the forums AND in game. I know for a fact when I was admin you called a bunch of shit sits on stupid situations that had more to it than JUST YOUR WORD.

Estrella

Seriously, sometimes I even shoot people with snipers by-accident and I know many bounty hunters don't even know you could only use the sniper for bounties. Stop reporting people for petty things, accept it and move on. If they continue then report them. Also, it's super easy to defend against the sniper too. All you need is 4000 health and all armor and once they shoot at you, just run away or block. Simple.

Vethar

VIP
Don’t be toxic please let’s keep this as clean as possible.

Now for my reply to all this.
-2 Jacob said it all.

Sadly at the time when this happen I was afk watching a movie and could take the sit myself. But anzati tried his best as he isn’t really staff and we have these new logs. He did really lie..

Okeas

VIP
-1 I feel this hate is coming just from your first report from Macklin because Anzati pulled up the logs and showed you breaking the rules. There’s definitely a bias between you and him. You even said you don’t respect him as a staff member. I also don’t understand why you would report IROC I thought you guys were friends and last time I checked friends don’t report friends. If I reported jump for every time he heavied me when I was just standing still he would have more than 50 warns for ARDM but I know we’re just memeing. Another reason for the -1 is everything Jacob said. Also the new logs are also confusing and I have a hard time looking for the damage numbers when someone needs my help :/

Status
Not open for further replies.