Anzati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Bounty hunter theo brynner
STEAM_0:1:186284658
Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Gray flutemaster Anzati STEAM_0:0:150242301

Reason: killing people for no reasons as a gray

Proof(Highly recommended): look at logs

Additional Info if there is any:

Oat man

Here Arata was there when he did it and you can even ask him because Anzati he is saying "he is a bounty hunter you kill people I can kill you" and you cant just kill people because there a sith they are kill people it's the same thing with bounty hunters

Okeas

VIP
I think you’re referring to this rule,
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs
With this rule Anzati can claim that his personal belief is that the scum of the earth aka sith and bounty hunters, should be destroyed and that is what he is striving to do.
Sorry oat man if you don’t like being killed but I think what he’s doing is allowed.

1. Its against my morals/personal code to take money and kill people.
2. Its an RP thing not OOC, if croc wants to remove me he can.
3. You keep shooting people for no reason.
4. If I see you attacking anyone in self defense or not I may attack you.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.

Oat man

1. Its against my morals/personal code to take money and kill people.
2. Its an RP thing not OOC, if croc wants to remove me he can.
3. You keep shooting people for no reason.
4. If I see you attacking anyone in self defense or not I may attack you.
No you guys keep hitting me and some time I did nothing to see if you would do any thing and you did

Oat man

If you are interfering with his beliefs, he can. It's similar to what I do as grey, I KOS anybody involved in combat because my RP goal is to try and keep the planet peaceful.
See as far as I know you cant just kill people because they are a sith or because they are a bounty hunter

See as far as I know you cant just kill people because they are a sith or because they are a bounty hunter
Pretty sure he can, if the sith have been hostile on the planet recently, he can fight back (even if not necessarily you) and as anzati said: "Its against my morals/personal code to take money and kill people."

Estrella

All Bounty Hunters are allowed to be KOSed by anyone. Don’t you think if Jedi are allowed to KOS us, gray wouldn’t be able to? Gray are more violent then Jedi themselves... soooo -1

-1 I was there and like Anzati said at the time it is more of an RP thing and not a rule thing, no proof, and BH's can be KOS'd by anyone and if in RP he thinks Bounty Hunters aren't going to keep the peace or whatever his motives are then I don't see why he should be warned/have Grey removed.

Oat man

Ok someone lock this I thought that grays cant Kos just because he was a bh but I guess they can and I think that is pretty stupid

Obibo

VIP
While I can say he was killing random ppl for no reason he wasnt doing it rampantly and I'm 99 percent sure it was for rp of getting combatants off of tat

Status
Not open for further replies.