Anzati

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, am I grateful that he helped spawn in items for people, yes, should he of gotten BH because of it, no. Way back when in 3.0 when people were losing there lvls and items by the hundreds, I was on that. Did I ever get anything, no. I'm not salty I didnt get anything, its part of the job, but Anzati shoudent of ether. Is Anzati mingey/toxic at times, of course, is there some bias to him, ya. But I dont think you can report a dude for how other people treat him, its those who are biased to him that should be handled.

You were staff when that happened, Anzati wasn't.

I mean, ya? I'm comparing that incident to the one now since it is the same situation. I dont get your point.

Anzati is helper

Right, It was your JOB as a staff member to do those sits. You applied for that position. You wanted that job. Anzati on the other hand has never applied for staff, he was kind of just given it. He was literally only a helper who got the rank to spawn shit in because no one else was capable of doing it.

Oat man

Right, It was your JOB as a staff member to do those sits. You applied for that position. You wanted that job. Anzati on the other hand has never applied for staff, he was kind of just given it. He was literally only a helper who got the rank to spawn shit in because no one else was capable of doing it.
Still he got BH just because of that and if he didn't want to do it he could have just said no to helper

Still he got BH just because of that and if he didn't want to do it he could have just said no to helper
I got BH because I spent my time with a bunch of people not having a clue what to do and constantly helping bug fixes because I know the ways around wiltos, I still help even as a helper just not as much because I can’t spawn items. Also I can’t just “say no to helper” I wanna help out the server the most I can and how can I do that without anything to go off of?

Oat man

I got BH because I spent my time with a bunch of people not having a clue what to do and constantly helping bug fixes because I know the ways around wiltos, I still help even as a helper just not as much because I can’t spawn items. Also I can’t just “say no to helper” I wanna help out the server the most I can and how can I do that without anything to go off of?
Ok and scary wanted to help out the server and I have done many events and didn't sleep some night just because I was making dupes but did I or scary get any thing just because we have helped out?

Ok and scary wanted to help out the server and I have done many events and didn't sleep some night just because I was making dupes but did I or scary get any thing just because we have helped out?
That’s like asking for a pay raise because you do something that you are hired to do. I’m using the term hired lightly because obviously you volunteered for the position, but you shouldn’t be complaining that you aren’t getting special treatment for doing the job you signed up to do in the first place.

Oat man

That’s like asking for a pay raise because you do something that you are hired to do. I’m using the term hired lightly because obviously you volunteered for the position, but you shouldn’t be complaining that you aren’t getting special treatment for doing the job you signed up to do in the first place.
So lets say people that you volunteer for some thing then the people you work for say that someone they know will be helping he won't have perms to do as much but he will just be a helping hand then he gets power to do everything you can and start to get rewards when nobody else is it's not fair

So lets say people that you volunteer for some thing then the people you work for say that someone they know will be helping he won't have perms to do as much but he will just be a helping hand then he gets power to do everything you can and start to get rewards when nobody else is it's not fair
I have no idea what you just said, can you please try to reword it? Please add some punctuation please.

Dredd

tbh i think most staff are not appreciated enough for doing what they do even though some may say "well they volunteered for the role so it should be expected that they do it" but that makes it amazing because these people Volunteered to help this server and this toxic ass community every day which shows how much dedication they have to the server overall and I think they all deserve a reward for the hard work they put in.

He wasn't just ¨kind of given it.¨ He described staffing as ¨fun¨ and was interested in it. Ya, he didn´t apply but so what? He knew what he was getting into when helper and enjoyed it. He was also set to GM due to his knowledge of the situation and ability to help. He was already helper at the time and proved himself trustworthy to hold GM for a bit. I´m again happy he did this but I don't see why he should be given BH even though his application got denied.

Estrella

He wasn't just ¨kind of given it.¨ He described staffing as ¨fun¨ and was interested in it. Ya, he didn´t apply but so what? He knew what he was getting into when helper and enjoyed it. He was also set to GM due to his knowledge of the situation and ability to help. He was already helper at the time and proved himself trustworthy to hold GM for a bit. I´m again happy he did this but I don't see why he should be given BH even though his application got denied.
BH isn't an application-driven thing, its fully up to Shepard. Applications mean jack shit. If Shepard sees you as fit to be a bounty hunter then you will get it, how do you think Dwayne got it? Also, he was denied for the sole purpose of that he was a minge and not trustworthy. Once he stood up for 6 hours handing out crap don't you think you'd consider said person trustworthy at least a little bit or at least matured a little?

BH isn't an application-driven thing, its fully up to Shepard. Applications mean jack shit. If Shepard sees you as fit to be a bounty hunter then you will get it, how do you think Dwayne got it? Also, he was denied for the sole purpose of that he was a minge and not trustworthy. Once he stood up for 6 hours handing out crap don't you think you'd consider said person trustworthy at least a little bit or at least matured a little?
Super Admins get bh without applying. Croc just made a app because he is a weirdo

Same reason I don't like Riddick keeping a crystal that gives him +250 Force and 50 speed. Same reason I don't like him being able to use kyberslam even though he isn't Emp. Same reason I didnt like Atlas getting set up some lvls when cap was raised. It's unfair and I don't like it, sure it's up the Shep but it doesn't make it right. That's what im saying.

Same reason I don't like Riddick keeping a crystal that gives him +250 Force and 50 speed. Same reason I don't like him being able to use kyberslam even though he isn't Emp. Same reason I didnt like Atlas getting set up some lvls when cap was raised. It's unfair and I don't like it, sure it's up the Shep but it doesn't make it right. That's what im saying.
Yeah, it’s pretty annoying whenever he just runs out and uses the fire devastator and kills like 10 people. Atlas never got this kind of special treatment from what I know. He might have gotten a few levels, but nothing that is left impossible for players to get

Status
Not open for further replies.