anzati's gray jedi application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name:a̸̢̘̟͔̺͍̜̪̫̩͙̓͒̾
arrowDn9x5.gif

https://steamcommunity.com/id/OOOUF/badges
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150242301
CC Name: Anzati the Arbitrator
Current names/ranks on server: anzati/anzatii/anzatiii/anzatiiii/ darth,master,darth,champion
Level: 180
Number of warns (active/total): 21 (I got perms from shep to apply since im 1 warn over and my last warn was 10 months ago) https://gyazo.com/943edbc3a9edde16ca0a6c5af9299612
Time on Server (approx): 168.3 every 2 weeks, like almost 1.5 years with the community

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
In my own words it means that you don't need to follow many rules except the Gray Jedi rules. It means that you can follow your own path on the server, no requirements on activity or apprentices, etc... Its the chill zone of all factions. Its the place where people go to die.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
To bring peace among the two factions while being able to control the darkness and the light side of yourself. To maybe bring peace to maybe bring chaos depending the situation. To be the balance in the forces. There is no dark side nor a light side only a middle which is what the Gray Jedi are. Also that if one side is more unbalanced than the other you must help that side as they are in need of the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel I should be allowed as Gray Jedi because as I said, its where memes go to die. And not saying I wanna die but im not as active as i was before. So I feel that if I just stop trying for higher ranks in factions maybe I won't need to be warned, or be cancer 24/7. If I don't have so many restrictions and maybe if I go inactive people will finally realize im not a cancer cell and more of a COOL guy. TBH tho joining Gray to get away from every factions cancer for a while now. Joining a faction and working for something is a hard time after being pked and exiled every time. While If I join Gray I don't need to work for anything except an application. And I can chill around the server.

-1, when i +1 your permban appeal i said i wanted to see some serious change. Haven’t seen any

Last edited:
I said I was joining gray so I can die in peace not to seriously rp.
ye i know grays dont seriously rp. Im talking about you still being pretty toxic, or rather passivly toxic. Your behaviour hasn't changed much. You even got (i belive) 2 warns even after your unban. and ye you did appeal them but you still managed to get them

Last edited:
ye i know grays dont seriously rp. Im talking about you still being pretty toxic, or rather passivly toxic. Your behaviour hasn't changed a single bit. You even got (i belive) 2 warns even after your unban. and ye you did appeal them but you still managed to get them
I mean i think I have improved but whatever, I’ll end it here thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.