Arata demotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn2

ive know this person for so long so I know they are innocent no matter what and u are wrong for banning him and there is no possible way he could be wrong because hes so great!!!! he would nvr do anything wrong ever ever ever!!!!!! an nomatter what prove u show i just wont believe this!

You realize hes saying that he didnt even ban them. he just heard why they were banned. Theres multiple staff with the power to demote or ban
Yes I realize that. However Shepard was the one to state the information on this post, no one else. I’m not implying it’s his fault for knowing or not, what I am saying is that there’s a problem that he isn’t getting the story right.

ive know this person for so long so I know they are innocent no matter what and u are wrong for banning him and there is no possible way he could be wrong because hes so great!!!! he would nvr do anything wrong ever ever ever!!!!!! an nomatter what prove u show i just wont believe this!
I never stated anything of the sort. You and me have always had an odd relationship, ever since you were a level 17 who got away with minging and breaking the rules because Shepard was there telling me what to do in rp when he was spawning in crystals for you, but I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you would state the same thing towards anyone who had made this kind of post. I said that because Arata has been my friend for a long time, and me understanding his side of the story, I wanted to see the other side. Obviously I’m not an idiot, so I wasn’t just going to side with someone based on their friendship with me. It would take someone as willfully ignorant as you to assume such a thing, considering you know nothing about me, but claim you know how I act, and state that I am so stubborn that I would defend any person over my own principles. You disgust me. You refuse to acknowledge your mishaps, you take advantage of any system you possibly can, and any person that gets in your way you choose to insult and mock rather than have a civilized debate with them because you lack the tolerance to do so. You imply I’m stubborn, but when someone has a different opinion than you, you mute them. Next time you wanna fucking say anything about me, how about you get to know me first. Arata hasn’t talked shit about me, neither has bobo or Redicule or any of the people from reborn who I consider my friends because they understand who I am. You don’t. Stop pretending you know what you’re doing, and stop pretending the only humor that exists is the kind that you find funny.

Caitlyn2

I never stated anything of the sort. You and me have always had an odd relationship, ever since you were a level 17 who got away with minging and breaking the rules because Shepard was there telling me what to do in rp when he was spawning in crystals for you, but I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you would state the same thing towards anyone who had made this kind of post. I said that because Arata has been my friend for a long time, and me understanding his side of the story, I wanted to see the other side. Obviously I’m not an idiot, so I wasn’t just going to side with someone based on their friendship with me. It would take someone as willfully ignorant as you to assume such a thing, considering you know nothing about me, but claim you know how I act, and state that I am so stubborn that I would defend any person over my own principles. You disgust me. You refuse to acknowledge your mishaps, you take advantage of any system you possibly can, and any person that gets in your way you choose to insult and mock rather than have a civilized debate with them because you lack the tolerance to do so. You imply I’m stubborn, but when someone has a different opinion than you, you mute them. Next time you wanna fucking say anything about me, how about you get to know me first. Arata hasn’t talked shit about me, neither has bobo or Redicule or any of the people from reborn who I consider my friends because they understand who I am. You don’t. Stop pretending you know what you’re doing, and stop pretending the only humor that exists is the kind that you find funny.

Hey and I realized how stupid it was to care this much about Gmod, let alone somones opinon on reborn gaming LMFAO. u should take a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.