Blue = Subsection
Red = Question

Player Information
Your name:
Arata
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:90721302
Your current rank: Master/Gray/SGT/Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 1,
Any Previous Bans: I have not been banned from the server, but I have been banned from the discord but the reason is unknown to me because I got banned before I started taking the server seriously but I was unbanned back in October of 2018.

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
Moderator | I mean if I got Senior Moderator again that would be cool also (;
Total time with the community (months): 1 year now!
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays/weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):

-Monday: Any time after 5:00pm MST
-Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: Any time after 3:00pm MST
-Wednesday: Anytime after 4:00pm MST
-Saturday/Sunday: Most Of The Day

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Definitive Networks (CvR)
Gangster City (Dark RP)
Its Alive Gaming (Death Run)
Redacted Networks (CWRP)
Void Sanctuary Gaming (CWRP)
Reborn Gaming (JvS)
Position(s):
Admin
Super Admin
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
Time as position(s):
2 months
1 month
2 weeks
1 month
1 month
6 months
A brief overview of the position(s):
Definitive Networks (Admin):
So while I was an Admin on Definitive Networks I had acted mainly as a trail manager of sorts as I had still helped with the staff sits but I had also had the responsibilities of reviewing the staff apps to make sure that the right applicants got into the staff team and another big responsibility I had on that server was to train the new and upcoming staff that were on the server and to make sure that they knew how to take staff sits properly how the chain of command works and how staff meetings work. One of the last minor things that I learned about being staff on DEFN is responding to staff tickets fast as most of the time the other staff and I would race each other to see who would be able to take the staff sits the fastest and sometimes we would even try to see who could get the most hours in a week being on the SOD job.

Gangster City (Superadmin): My duty as a Superadmin on the server was very similar to the duty as a server manager as I would look through the applications giving my honest opinion about them and while also training the new staff that came in but at the same making sure that the current staff team wasn’t abusing and that they were doing their jobs properly.

It's Alive Gaming (Moderator): So my experience on Its Alive Gaming (IAG) was definitely one of the less energy/ time-consuming staff positions as it allowed me to still be a normal player while at the same time, I dealt with people that were being toxic, trying to advertise, or just harassing others and trying to make sure people had a fun time and didn’t get too mad.

Redacted Networks (Senior Mod): So my staffing experience on Redacted Networks was like a lot of normal staffing experiences on SWRP servers as an Admin I would go check up on the forums checked in to see that all of the lower ranking staff were ok and got everything under control as this was a younger server I had still helped take staff sits and I even helped right up the rules of the server, making an administration guide. (Here is a link to the Staff Guide I made: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILGK9F5svhPfjGZZmtDp0NxiXxZ3GqKvE3tRv-as4hA/edit?usp=sharing)

Void Sanctuary Gaming (Moderator): So my time as a Moderator on VSG was a bit of a weird experience mainly because it never really got popular and the Owner or any other high staff were never on so I always took a big bulk of the staff tickets while also managing the RP on the server so that experience really taught me a lot about listening to what the players want and how to keep players engaged in a server despite a lack of updates.

Reborn Gaming (Senior Moderator): As a Senior Moderator I did the usual mod stuff and tried to do more where I could, I will not go to in depth here because I feel like a lot of people already know about my staffing experience on here.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Arata], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
If you are still on the fence on why I should be staff here’s a little more to learn about my staffing capabilities on here. As you probably saw above my experience with staffing is quite a lot and also I have previous staffing experience on this server from not that long ago either.

I would also like to use this to give a bit of an explanation on why I previously quit staff and give a more in depth answer now that I have had more time to review the situation and clear my mind. So the public reason I posted is that I was getting bored of the server and I didn’t want to take an LOA to find passion in playing again and I still hold this statement to be true it's not my only reason and I didn’t want to say something really toxic so at the time I just left it off at this. My other reason for quitting was also heavily influenced by the fact that I had really took a really dark turn in my life both with stuff that had happened and how I reacted to stuff IRL, I don’t want to get to in depth because a lot of people probably don’t care but I started being really disrespectful to people at my school and at one point I broke and got physically violent with another student at my school.

Despite just me talking about how I was IRL at the time I would like to state that I have personally realized what I was doing and removed myself from a lot of things that influenced me negatively and now coming back to the server I feel like I have learned from my past mistakes and continue to try and improve myself and stay out of drama as much as I can.

Just to try and wrap this up I would like to finish by saying that I would be honored to have a chance at becoming staff again and that if anyone has any concerns about my staffing capabilities then feel free to message me @Arata#9762 or leave a comment and I will try and respond as fast as I can.

Last edited:

Theseus

+1
This man and ScaryLion single handedly carried the staff team for months is what it seemed. You literally wouldn't see any other staff take sits. I believe if he was given staff again he probably could become one of the best staff members reborn has ever seen. He is active chill and easy to talk to. Arata has never been toxic in his life and would get along with anybody. This man is the literal embodiment of what a staff member needs to look like.

+2 Has a lot of experience. He was previously staff, just stay more active. I usually see him late, late nights and early mornings which is super nice to have on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.