Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:90721302
Your current rank: User ig
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator+
Total time with the community (months): 2ish years
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12-12 (up to change because I work random days but right now its only 1 day a week)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12-12 (up to change because I work random days but right now its only 1 day a week)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn 1st time | Reborn 2nd time
Position(s): Mod | Senior Admin
Time as position(s): 5months | probably around a year or close to it
Brief overview of the position(s): 1st time was like 3.0 and early 4.0 then 2nd time was 4.0-5.0
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Because I have been staff, and faction leader before so I know what I am doing, + I am cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.