Arata's Staff Application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

VIP
+1, Really nice guy to be around. Active. Helps as many people as possible. Understands rules and is good at enforcing them, when needed be. Application looks really nice!

Theseus

+1. First off great app very nice to look at and impressive. Second great guy and has been active from what I've seen. Lastly from every run in i have had he has been very nice. Defiantly would be a great addition to the staff team.

+1. First off great app very nice to look at and impressive. Second great guy and has been active from what I've seen. Lastly from every run in i have had he has been very nice. Defiantly would be a great addition to the staff team.
I really appreciate the support thank you a lot.

+1 My experiences with you have been sparse, but enjoyable. If I knew you better I would probably give you a +3. You haven't caused me any trouble and I feel you'll do well on the Staff team from what I've seen. Just don't respond to this post like you have with every other post and I will be happy.

Tyr

VIP
+1 My experiences with you have been sparse, but enjoyable. If I knew you better I would probably give you a +3. You haven't caused me any trouble and I feel you'll do well on the Staff team from what I've seen. Just don't respond to this post like you have with every other post and I will be happy.
Thank you for supporting Arata!

Status
Not open for further replies.