Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Lit Papi(steam),Archangel,Fallen
SteamID:0:1:155950768
Server(Jedi vs Sith )
Banning Staff: Cause Marek
Reason for Ban: Avoiding PK/Ltap
Ban Time: Perma

What did you do?: It all Began A few weeks ago, when i was pked by the DC for reasons that i found doubtful. I decided to LTAP and avoid the pk out of frustration and then got banned for 3 days. I then went on LOA and cameback then was recognized and asked to remain until a staff member came and set my lvls. I then crashed wish i had a SC of me crashing. When i tried to log in i saw that i was banned for another 3 days, being once again frustrated and having little to no motivation to appeal it. I decided to do nothing and wait till my ban time was up. Once i cameback i kinda became scummy and try to hide my identity in order not to be pked. This did not work for very well as you can see from this appeal im making. Anyways long story short, Cause caught me, but did not confront me which is the only thing i dont understand,and put in my ban left to avoid punishement when all i did was log out i was never in a sit with him.

Why you should be unbanned: I am a very old player of this community and this is the only gmod server i play donate to and i would love to see this community to grow even more. I also recognize that i had very poor judgement these past few weeks and was real DUMMY and i should have taken responsabilty for my actions earlier rather than wait out for the banhammer to go down. If i do comeback to the server i intend to carry out my pk for real this time and be more cool headed and responsible. Also, i still believe i should have been taken to a sit and warned about my behaviour instead of straight up being permed in a server which i have put countless hours into. If i get unbanned, i will have my lvls fixed willingly. I would like nothing more than eventualy coming back on the server as this community means something to me.. I have grown attached to this server its like my second familly.If i get unbanned i would do everything in my power to own up to my mistakes.

Last edited:

Whiskey

I have found you out about 3 times at this point, you went so far as to change your steam name and ingame name many times to not get tracked, your steam picture and removing me off of steam. I bring it up to you every time I see you, yet you always seem to crash or just leave the game. I got tired of you trying get around the PK so I brought it up to Cause and he banned you.

Whiskey

Facts you didn't say, up to Cause if you get unbanned. I only wanted that ban to be about 2 weeks, if you served that, then I'm ok with you getting unbanned.

ill cut you a deal. Ill shorten your ban to a week but im going to take 20 levels for the pk and 10 more for every ltap you committed

Status
Not open for further replies.