Faction: Sith
Did you pay for this?: Yes.

Which job are you wanting to rework?: N/A

Job Name: Lord Snow
Name Color: (56, 38, 161, 255)
Link to Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889712849
Old Model Link: N/A
Model ID: models/models/ramsay/ramsay.mdl
Character Description: The Bastard of the Dreadfort.
Character Command: /bolton
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65285325

NOTE: This is the second CC I've paid for. I'm not getting rid of my Phoenix Wright CC, I want both CC's.

Bruh, Lord Snow is Jon Snow.

I do not approve of this atrocity.
Ramsay was called Lord Snow when he was under Roose’s authority because he was a bastard. Jon Snow is only Lord Snow to the Night’s Watch and even then he’s not called such by anybody without them being sarcastic.

Ramsay was called Lord Snow when he was under Roose’s authority because he was a bastard. Jon Snow is only Lord Snow to the Night’s Watch and even then he’s not called such by anybody without them being sarcastic.

*Pushes glasses up, moves away greasy hair from his eyes* "Ramsay was called Lord Snow when he was under Roose’s authority because he was a bastard. Jon Snow is only Lord Snow to the Night’s Watch and even then he’s not called such by anybody without them being sarcastic."

*Pushes glasses up, moves away greasy hair from his eyes* "Ramsay was called Lord Snow when he was under Roose’s authority because he was a bastard. Jon Snow is only Lord Snow to the Night’s Watch and even then he’s not called such by anybody without them being sarcastic."
B R U H

Status
Not open for further replies.