Arthas Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthas

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN:Arthas

Staff Member who Warned: Anzati

Warn reason:[Developer](www.twitch.tv/anzati1) IT SGT N4 XXXTentacion: !warn Arthas VIP Abuse | Xp Farming | ARDM

What happened?: we set our own HP and no one else we killed each other 11 times. Yes it was DT we all consented, and we set our hp to 5 and killed one another with our fist. We were all messing around and anzati made it into a big deal It was me Lord Tinman and Apprentice Packrat

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Anzati is not staff and we did nothing wrong we set our own HP and no one else we killed each other 11 times. Yes it was DT we all consented, and we set our hp to 5 and killed one another with our fist. I don't see the VIP abuse or EXP farming in this at all. All it is is just friends goofing off when there is no RP in place.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

Oat man

+1 it looks like you are max level so you cant be XP farming and it doesn't matter to set other people hp when they are ok with it

Arthas

If it does end up XP farming then i am sorry it wasnt meant to be but the VIP abuse is bull crap.

Sigma

I and a couple of other staff were online and could have dealt with it. I see how it could be taken as XP farming, but that wasn't their intention. They were just having fun because nothing was happening. I don't see the problem with setting your own hp to whatever as long as it doesn't go over your max hp. I don't think he should've been warned for this.

Vethar

VIP
This is very on edge for me as you’re not allowed to set your HP to 1 tap and kill each other. But you guys are max levels so you don’t gain xp BUT it still isn’t allowed. But it was DT BUT the rule still applies...

I’m going to stay neutral and wait for more replies my brain is having a stroke I swear..

https://gyazo.com/2d5ae221be4cdaa68184cd3304c2f68a
https://gyazo.com/14a714a0fb93908d741b7d336ac8321b
https://gyazo.com/d95732a04120a8127fcf4d93ed4d5339
2 staff online not 1 answered when i said "could staff deal with this?"
Sigma was online and I dont remember the other staff.
You kept ardming me so I shot back. You kept nlring and coming back just to punch me.
I told you to stop multiple times.
You continue to wait a 2 second nlr, run out of spawn, set your hp, and punch every bystander and person who was involved.
If this is xp farming and you are max level it does not excuse you from breaking the rules.
VIP is meant to be used as a tool to set your hp to maximum after a battle, not to set your hp to 1 and punch eachother.
I wouldnt of minded this situation if you were simply 1v1ing and only hitting eachother, but you continued it after told to stop.
I also would of avoided this if you only did it once or twice. You also said to me and i quote "It's downtime rules dont apply"
You were consistantly breaking nlr, setting hp where it was not suspose to be set, you were ardming multiple times everyone included and excluded, glad you didnt record the actual situation where you killed someone 10+ times and compeltly ignored the fact that you punched almost everyone on korriban. If fists are so much of a problem we'll just remove them and make them vip or a trusted thing as you are not mature enough to even handle your own fucking hands.

Vethar

VIP
After hearing anzati a side and the proof I’ll have to go with a -2.

It may not be xp farming but it is still plan abuse of the vip privileges. Like anzati said VIP is meant to set you to your health nothing else.

This could of been way worse. In some cases people have lost their vip completely for vip abusing.

As for the staff not responding I would say anzati had full rights taking it into his own hands as staff didn’t want to reply.

Arthas

Also no if i punched you i said sorry i didn't mean to we all were having fun and you got in the middle of it we told you to move and after countless times you didn't and you spawned yourself in a gun as well so. Also we didn't wait a 2 second NLR we waited a while actually if you look at the screen shots it is always more than 10 seconds which it wasn't bothering anyone but you. I know 10 seconds isn't the NLR but still it was kinda bull shit cause we were messing around during DT not role-playing or anything we knew it was a rule but it didn't bother either of us so i don't see the problem in the whole NLR part and if it was consequential i don't see the problem with the "RDM" or "MRDM" because neither of us had a problem with it.

-1 i do believe anzati attempted to locate other staff to deal with the sit also u did start to attack him punch or not that is still engaging in combay

Also no if i punched you i said sorry i didn't mean to we all were having fun and you got in the middle of it we told you to move and after countless times you didn't and you spawned yourself in a gun as well so. Also we didn't wait a 2 second NLR we waited a while actually if you look at the screen shots it is always more than 10 seconds which it wasn't bothering anyone but you. I know 10 seconds isn't the NLR but still it was kinda bull shit cause we were messing around during DT not role-playing or anything we knew it was a rule but it didn't bother either of us so i don't see the problem in the whole NLR part and if it was consequential i don't see the problem with the "RDM" or "MRDM" because neither of us had a problem with it.
i was literally on a trooper life so i didnt spawn myself a gun, 2 second nlr my ass. you can check logs the time between setting hp. DT doesnt mean you can break rules, it means the roleplay is loosely permitted. meaning you dont need to follow every single rp thing and be fully in character. Just because everyone agrees to killing themselves irl in a cult doesnt mean its legal to shoot them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.