Aru Leaving Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aru

I didnt ban anyone. stop assuming @Mira

Cause said he looked into it all and found proof enough to ban you so i said ok, if you disagree then appeal it.

Ill say this much, a lot of people were way worse than me, had loads of proof, yet no ban.

Serin

VIP
My favorite part is when people say other people are toxic but then are toxic themselves so then there's just more toxicity in the world, thank god this is the world we live in.

Mira

VIP
My favorite part is when people say other people are toxic but then are toxic themselves so then there's just more toxicity in the world, thank god this is the world we live in.
People can only take harassment and toxicity for so long before they themselves grow toxic. I've been going through this shit for months and literally cannot stand the state of this server anymore.

Aru

People can be very toxic and honestly, i joke around but i dont inconvenience anyone with it. I know the limit to go to if we are just joking. I can guarantee you that I def was not as toxic as most people on the server. if anything like 2% of what they do

Whiskey

Couldn't leave it at, he is harassing me, I can block him? No no no, we all had to bring it out and to the public with personal information and shit posts and shit talking.

Aru

I never sexually harassed anybody. When I told you, Mira, about that situation in confidence that it would remain private you said you believed me.

I’ll say it a million times. I never sexually harassed anybody, however it seems like the story needs some context for you all.

In March, I started my first job at a Chick-fil-A in my hometown during my last few months of high school. During this time other people from my school began working there too. To be specific, four girls who have hated me since the beginning of senior year for my ego and jackassery began working there. In the short span of 2 weeks, one of them became a Team Lead.

The situation in question goes as follows. I’m working drive thru with one of the girls and she begins flirting with me. I knew our past, but I was lonely and horny so I flirt cautiously back with her. That’s it.

Three days pass and they start telling people I sexually harassed the girl I worked drive thru with. All of my friends took their side, they left me, and I was left with 2 friends after the ordeal. I asked for some inch of truth and they provided none. I asked the owner of the establishment for some proof and they provided none.

I never sexually harassed anybody, and I never will. Please stop saying I do and I did. This situation irl has resulted in a lot of trauma for myself that I’ve had to attend therapy for since May. Things began looking up and I stopped relying on it once I moved to college, but now I’m not so sure.

I’m sorry to anybody who I have harmed or insulted. Anybody who I have made uncomfortable. Anybody who I have wronged. I want to reform. I’m trying to figure out how to reform. I’m trying to reform.

Never harassed? You literally spam messaged Mira. Then also said you two were in a relationship which Mira denied constantly. You havent taken into account her feelings and just make yourself a victim. CONSTANTLY. What others also need to know is that there is 2 sides to every story

So Cause said he had proof but didn't you show the proof? Total sensible ban @Shepard
Cause has been SA for so long and is trusted by Shepard if you make a ban appeal Cause will have to show his proof and if he doesn't have anything you will be unbanned, Cause isn't some guy who just got Mod he is a Superadmin who has been apart of the community and staff for year(s) so Shepard isn't gonna sit there and be like ok show me all the proof, Shepard has a lot to handle so don't sit there and try to talk shit because he let a very trusted member of the community deal with something on their own.

Also sorry to see you leave Aru I know you got a lot to deal with IRL and wish you the best where ever you go, if you ever wanna play SWTOR with me hit me up.

Aru

Couldn't leave it at, he is harassing me, I can block him? No no no, we all had to bring it out and to the public with personal information and shit posts and shit talking.

When he brings it out to others? When Mira's group was trying to get it to stop? when he instigates it? Kind of have to

Caitlyn

Both Aru and myself have 0 warns and instantly perma-banned.

lmao later, yall toxic as fuck and just thrive in each other's toxicity.

You guys call us toxic all the time, yet you get onto different server spam chasing my friends screaming "white knight" and other comments in the OOC chat as well as making comments about my 'massive tits'.

We're not the problem and because you are friends with the problem, it doesn't matter what we do.

@Sorceryy
Archer you're a little dick nigga who sexually harasses women and I regret ever getting close to you. The last chick probably smacked you so hard when you were harassing her that that's the reason you have your lisp.

Ban me from the forums too, I literally couldn't give a shit about coming back to this toxic hell hole.

^See THAT'S me being toxic.

"Yall toxic as fuck"
goes on a toxic rant.

I'm glad you're banned, I hope you stay banned. You created a cult of white knights that follow your every will. You say you have nothing to do with it but you just lead guys on. Half your group thinks they have a chance to date you because you lead them on, in reality, you use them for attention and to give yourself a greater ego and power over other people. That's why you used your group to harass archer on the server. As well as off the server in discord. Like when you made your memes laughing about archers private messages that have no reason to be in the discord. And you continued to do even when staff deleted the messages and told you to stop. Or constantly trying to get archer PKD, like when tulak challenges him to a pK 6 god damn times in 1 hour.

I also think it's fucked to accuse someone of sexual harassment publicly. If you don't have definitive proof then your almost as bad as those bitches that claim rape and ruin peoples lives. Are you one of those of people? You want to go that far to attack archer. Are you that upset that whatever "thing" you had didn't work out? If what you are saying is true, then privately disclose the evidence and complaints. Don't just outright accuse people of sexual harassment. That stuff ruins lives and ruins reputations, even when its not true.

It's funny how you can manipulate so many younger guys into doing whatever you want, it's also pretty fucked up. the fact that some of these guys say they "love you" is just wrong. Have some decency. Stop fucking lying to your "white knights" you keep telling people you just wanted to be friends with him, I don't wanna disclose personal shit. But yes they had a fucking thing stop lying to kids telling em he sexually assaulted you and you only wanted to be friends. You were even caught ERPING ON THE SERVER WITH HIM.(sorry archer) I like aru I think your a cool dude, but its unfortunate that (to me) it appears you have been manipulated by mira. Believing me is up to you.

Whenever you have a problem you go to Shepard and play the victim. You even try to interject yourself into MY relationship in-which you have nothing to do with. So kindly fuck off.

I never saw what archer did, if you didn't only cry to Shepard then maybe I could have helped you? If what your saying is true then show staff because I was never shown anything or had any reports from your group. If archer did do bad things then maybe he should also be punished. I still stand by your actions as being wrong, and your influence on the server is toxic and not needed on reborn.

Whiskey

When he brings it out to others? When Mira's group was trying to get it to stop? when he instigates it? Kind of have to
I mean, I talk to Archer almost every day, I have yet to hear anything about Mira other than that whole entire family shit when he got GM. From my point of view, I never saw any leaked DMs, never heard anything about the "relationship"/"friendship" that Mira and Archer had. I'm in the same boat as Shepard here. He didn't see shit, I didn't see shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.