Aru's Gray Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aru

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Arunen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74126872
CC Name: Jedi Sentinel Aru | Want to be changed to something else if accepted
Current names/ranks on server: Lancer M Aru Blint | If accepted might change name to another (kind of like no longer the same person i once was)
Level: 190
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): about 2-3 months, lost count, just been a lot of fun

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A gray Jedi walks the line between dark and light. They do not lean too far to one side, they use ideals from both sides to grow closer to the force. Both Jedi and Sith try to get closer to the force in their own way, but delve to deep to one side. Gray Jedi's find the balance in the force, and in all things.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
To better understand both sides of the force, without having to take part fully into one side. Read from the jedi archives as speak to council members both light and dark, see what is their motivations and morals, and get my own understanding. Gain from both sides if you will. Once I understand both sides, create peace where their needs to be, and fight to keep the balance in all things.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I tried both sides (different lives) of Jedi and Sith. Sith are too ruthless and wanting nothing but power and they are questionable when it comes to ways of attaining it. Some are not that helpful and others are too egotistical in their power to help, then their are others that are too enveloped in their titles and ranks. Mostly leaving lowers to learn for themselves.
As for Jedi, they are nice, want peace, and do strive closer to the force. They are good fighters, helpful and i like them. However sometimes lack motives to take care of people who wish to destroy the balance. Yes peace is important but there are those who wish to destroy it and Jedi will not do anything about it.
Gray Jedi's seek balance, and that is what i hope to achieve, both through learning, as well those around me, I walk a different path from both Jedi and sith, I want to maintain peace, but will strike first if need be.

Eveready

+1 You Would be a great grey I wish I could Join you I would buy a CC But I am broke. Also is that I have lost faith in sith and jedi I have been both lives as well Jedi are slowly turning into sith and sith are just too agressive. So I hope You get the job and good luck May the force be with you

well when i hear aru i just think of an orange title saying jedi master aru dent or something, and i guess thats enough to become a gray +1

Status
Not open for further replies.