Crystal Rarity -Legendary
Crystal Effect -Corrupted
Crystal Inner effect (artifact only)-
Crystal Color (RGB) -172,0,0
Inner Color (RGB) -50,255,247
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:151559417

Last edited:

Ikaros

I am only commenting this so you can get your crystal sooner without Moxxi having to say this.

For the Crystal Effect, it is referring to Normal (No effect, Like a Rare), Unstable (The effect seen on Epic Crystals), or Corrupted (The effect seen on most Legendaries).

The "Lightning" effect is a Crystal Inner - which are limited strictly to custom artifacts only ($60 USD + Forfeiting an Artifact in-game).

Also, dark inners are limited to Custom Artifacts only. Unless I'm mistaken, that means at least one of the colors in the RGB has to be 50+.

I hope you see this before Moxxi sees it and you have to wait even longer!

Azrael

I am only commenting this so you can get your crystal sooner without Moxxi having to say this.

For the Crystal Effect, it is referring to Normal (No effect, Like a Rare), Unstable (The effect seen on Epic Crystals), or Corrupted (The effect seen on most Legendaries).

The "Lightning" effect is a Crystal Inner - which are limited strictly to custom artifacts only ($60 USD + Forfeiting an Artifact in-game).

Also, dark inners are limited to Custom Artifacts only. Unless I'm mistaken, that means at least one of the colors in the RGB has to be 50+.

I hope you see this before Moxxi sees it and you have to wait even longer!
well I was looking at the custom effects and now they are all grouped together so I assumed I would be able to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.