Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: XDecidedxDragonX / JMA Jedi Padawan Emerys
SteamID: 76561198146089718
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Reborn Gaming Jedi vs sith trooper rework
Banning Staff: [good ol rocky] emperor right hand
Reason for Ban: i think he banned me for leaving sit
Ban Time: 3 Days

What did you do?: Well i had the sit because when i was on tattooine and u know as yesterday everyone during the 8 to 12 hours and im going off Florida time with this everyone was fighting there and we had a sit cause when i was gonna go get off cause it was late and i was tired but i was in battle and low so i ran into the auction area and then rocky stop me and said hey what are u doing i been having complains about u doing that more than once and i was saying to him that yes that time was unfair to the other people and i was expecting a warning from his as we was talking but some random person comes out of nowhere and killed me as we was in a sit so i spawned back at the temple and i waiting like a minute to see if he would recall me but he didn't so i guess he just dropped it then and i was pretty tired cause it was getting late so i got off then when i came bk on today i see i been banned for 3 days

Why you should be unbanned: Now i do not blame him if he thought i left sit but 3 days is much especially with no warning or at least us finishing sit i wouldn't mind coming bk and having a talk with him about it and if hes ok with a sorting this cause i would like to talk peacefully about this plus when he banned me and it shows reason as a link to the forums for LTAP so maybe he did it by accident i Don't know but please respond to me when u can the fastest way to contact me is with steam i know u guys are busy and have better things to do and if it is denied i understand oh and if please tell my master i been banned thank you and have a nice day

Okeas

VIP
+1 If what you are saying is true I am willing to give you a +1 if you honestly didn't know you were in a sit that was just an honest mistake, but if @Good Ole' Rocky comes onto this thread and says something otherwise I will change it to a -1 because that would be considered lying to staff to get unbanned.

Edit: Can't cross out text above because I am on phone but changing vote to -1 that is LTAP (Leaving to avoid punishment) I know primi killed you and that is wrong and Rocky should've brought you farther but you were in a sit and you left before Rocky could make a verdict on you.

Last edited:
Alright, I pulled him into a sit as I saw him run into the community center myself with several others. They all spouted at me, "He's done this multiple times!". So I pulled him into a sit on the top of the community center, I would've pulled him farther away but everyone there knew it was a sit so I didn't bother. I asked him a few questions (so it wasn't like he didn't know he was in a sit), while he told me to kill him until Primi showed up and killed him. So I shrugged and then tried to pull him elsewhere within seconds. He did not wait a minute, he left right as soon as he died. Hell, when I looked at the logs they literally showed him leaving the server before he was killed. I will say he got killed, but he didn't even wait 10 seconds before leaving the server. So I counted it as LTAP.

+2. I was at one of the sits where Emery's was pulled, The inquisitors were trying to capture him because he was under 350 HP. He was surrounded by Allies though so he didn't have to surrender. I think 3 days might be a little overkill on a punishment for LTAP. Especially if it wasn't intentional.

Alright, I pulled him into a sit as I saw him run into the community center myself with several others. They all spouted at me, "He's done this multiple times!". So I pulled him into a sit on the top of the community center, I would've pulled him farther away but everyone there knew it was a sit so I didn't bother. I asked him a few questions (so it wasn't like he didn't know he was in a sit), while he told me to kill him until Primi showed up and killed him. So I shrugged and then tried to pull him elsewhere within seconds. He did not wait a minute, he left right as soon as he died. Hell, when I looked at the logs they literally showed him leaving the server before he was killed. I will say he got killed, but he didn't even wait 10 seconds before leaving the server. So I counted it as LTAP.

if u reread i never said i didn't know it was a sit i said i though u left it be and it was late and i was tired and the matter of looking in logs and check if i waited please show this cause i did wait but like i said a minute but a tired guy cant keep track of time when hes tired

C

Charger_AU

Accepted

While you shouldn't leave during an admin sit you should have been taken to somewhere away from combat. I'll take your already elapsed ban time as punishment served, in the future if something like this happens again ask the admin doing the sit in @ chat if it's okay for you to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.