Redicule

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Redicule
SteamID:
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Discord
Banning Staff: Shepard or Caitlyn
Reason for Ban: calling Caitlyn a dog
Ban Time: probably forever
What did you do?: call Caitlyn a dog
Why you should be unbanned: it’s been over a week and I probably won’t do it again

Mira

VIP
+1

If Redicule is being honest in that he only said 'dog' and did this one time, I don't believe that the ban should have been this long. Player disrespect isn't cool but I feel like the ban length is overbearing.

Last edited:
+1

Don't understand how this was ban-worthy if it's 100% honest

Yeah, honestly I don't know how calling someone, who is on the staff team, who has been dealing with shit from other players for months now, a name and not expected to be banned for it. Redicule and his group have been consistently toxic openly throughout the past 2 months. Rather it being RDE trying to get someone in trouble, or Redicule +1'ing the issues as well.

Now a perma-ban isn't nessecary I totally agree, but some form of punishment should be put in place. The fact that you said it wasn't "Ban worthy" i mean, I guess you leading a bunch of underage guys on the server shouldn't be ban worthy either right? Or maybe taking IC situations and putting them in OOC to disrupt RP isn't bannable either, right? Or maybe... Being so dramatic that you completely disrupt a whole faction and mess up the whole entire council isn't ban worthy either. I mean fuck... You are the last person in the world who should be talking about what is "Ban worthy" and not.

But hey, I don't blame you for being oblivious to the facts, you've only been here since Late June.

BTW, I don't want to speak to any of the white knights that are apart of your group in the responses, I think I'd rather just speak to Mira on this one. Got it?

Thanks.

Rde Ren

Yeah, honestly I don't know how calling someone, who is on the staff team, who has been dealing with shit from other players for months now, a name and not expected to be banned for it. Redicule and his group have been consistently toxic openly throughout the past 2 months. Rather it being RDE trying to get someone in trouble, or Redicule +1'ing the issues as well.

Now a perma-ban isn't nessecary I totally agree, but some form of punishment should be put in place. The fact that you said it wasn't "Ban worthy" i mean, I guess you leading a bunch of underage guys on the server shouldn't be ban worthy either right? Or maybe taking IC situations and putting them in OOC to disrupt RP isn't bannable either, right? Or maybe... Being so dramatic that you completely disrupt a whole faction and mess up the whole entire council isn't ban worthy either. I mean fuck... You are the last person in the world who should be talking about what is "Ban worthy" and not.

But hey, I don't blame you for being oblivious to the facts, you've only been here since Late June.

BTW, I don't want to speak to any of the white knights that are apart of your group in the responses, I think I'd rather just speak to Mira on this one. Got it?

Thanks.
thats a yikes

IROCONIAN

Thanks.
Redicule has a possy? Somebody has poisoned the water hole

Suspect920n

Thanks.
okay so no one that is close friends with mira is underage so first get your facts right second you guys randomly started targeting mira and me and our group don't get pissy that people responded to you.

Shepard

Founder
+1, not ban worthy, literally we never even warn for that on the server. I get what Jacob's saying but honestly if that triggers you when he is a small child, get off the internet please, you won't last.
if you were active you'd understand how annoying it gets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.