Auto

Steam Name:Hunter
In-Game Name: Padawan Hunter
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419406566
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Sickman Bor
Reason for Ban: AFK Healing
Ban Time:24 hours
What did you do?:So basically I went into the AFK room and held the healing bind and went AFK for about 15 minutes and when I got back to my computer it said that I was banned for AFK healing
Why you should be unbanned: Alright I know that I did something stupid and should just take the ban as its only 24 hours I did know that doing what I did was most likely against the rule but no one had ever told me that was the case yes I know that's still a dumb reason to do it but I really don't want to sit out the final hours of winter break banned from the server but if you guys decide that I really shouldn't be unbanned I'll understand and I'll learn my lesson from this but if you do unban me that would make my day thank you very much for taking the time to read this and have a nice day :).

Auto

Well I didn't know what I did was worth a ban Ive only been on the server for two days and I'd never gotten warned about it but I still thought maybe it was against the rules but I was still 50/50 on weather it was I thought worse case I'd get kicked or get pulled in a sit but never the less that's not an escuse and I didn't want to use a "I didn't know" I thought the best thing to do here was just apologize and admit my mistake

I heard you were going to do this a day ago. I thought you were joking but you actually did it. Even though you have only been here for like 2 days you should really have some common sense. Just wait out the 24 hours. And also longest sentence ever much???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.