Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Jerr, Rde
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS and JvS discord
Banning Staff: Anzati
Reason for Ban: "Genesis is better -anzati"
Ban Time: Perma
What did you do?: I got in an argument with anzati about something.
Why you should be unbanned: I don't think I should have been banned. I wasn't causing drama about the other server thing. I didn't start the argument and I never even did anything worth a permaban. I have been playing more and more lately and rping and Idk why I just was banned for no reason. I never made any drama about another server and I at most was telling Shepard that the people doing a certain thing on another server made him and his community look bad. I'm sorry if I got mad about what anzati was saying I just hop on to RP and have fun.

Rde Ren

If you want more info on the story thing to see what happened dm me. I dont want to say it here cause I dont want to cause drama on my appeal

hes been permad 7 times
has a total of 35 warns, got 15 removed.
joins genesis
rejoins reborn coming at me being straight toxic "you're a shit dev and should stop duping on genesis faggot"
I think its time that you stay perma banned forever

Rde Ren

hes been permad 7 times
has a total of 35 warns, got 15 removed.
joins genesis
rejoins reborn coming at me being straight toxic "you're a shit dev and should stop duping on genesis faggot"
I think its time that you stay perma banned forever
Stop acting like I was the one coming at you you know as soon as I joined you started saying stuff. I didn’t start the argument. And please don’t put words into my mouth

Rde Ren

-1 you don’t even play anymore, you just sit on genesis with your name as “Moxxi” and shit talk reborn
The name was a joke I had it for like 4 days and idk how that is relevant. And I have been pretty cool on reborn I’ve just been chilling

Whiskey

How many times is enough? You have been banned over and over again for good reasons. You have a lot of warns, cause problems within the community and then pull some stunt on Anzati along with what you are doing on Genesis. What ever Anzati does on Genesis is Genesis' problem, not Reborn's at all. He is not the owner, he does not represent the entire playerbase by what he does on other servers, he wants to enjoy other servers in his own way and does just that. For example, you leave Reborn to play on Genesis, lots of word around is you go by Moxxi and talk shit about Reborn, you enjoy yourself man.

And I have been pretty cool on reborn I’ve just been chilling
How is what you said to Anzati "chill" or "cool" at all. You said that stuff on the Reborn Gaming server which you didn't have to take on there, you could have gone to DMs or left it be because what you did was support another community over Reborn while on the Reborn server.

Enough is enough. Go ahead and DM me "the story" because I am willing to change my vote and I would like a reason to change it, it's never fun to be banned on a server you might like.

Why should you be unbanned? To leave and cause drama over again? To once again, not listen to rules and then complain on Discord and over the forums once you are banned again?

Pallox

VIP
-2 everything that has been said and will be said, I am just to lazy to type out everything you have done

-1 I don't know too much but from what i've heard and the amount of shit you've talked on/about reborn, I personally wouldn't want you unbanned.

Rde Ren

How many times is enough? You have been banned over and over again for good reasons. You have a lot of warns, cause problems within the community and then pull some stunt on Anzati along with what you are doing on Genesis. What ever Anzati does on Genesis is Genesis' problem, not Reborn's at all. He is not the owner, he does not represent the entire playerbase by what he does on other servers, he wants to enjoy other servers in his own way and does just that. For example, you leave Reborn to play on Genesis, lots of word around is you go by Moxxi and talk shit about Reborn, you enjoy yourself man.

How is what you said to Anzati "chill" or "cool" at all. You said that stuff on the Reborn Gaming server which you didn't have to take on there, you could have gone to DMs or left it be because what you did was support another community over Reborn while on the Reborn server.

Enough is enough. Go ahead and DM me "the story" because I am willing to change my vote and I would like a reason to change it, it's never fun to be banned on a server you might like.

Why should you be unbanned? To leave and cause drama over again? To once again, not listen to rules and then complain on Discord and over the forums once you are banned again?

whats your discord

Luna

VIP
-1 even if it's a joke it's rlly disrespectful to go by the name of a founder of another community and talk shit about that community on another server and you have had way to many chances it's a fucking joke

Eizen

You joined the server and instantly started going at anzati in OOC bypassing the chat filter calling him a "fagoot" got kicked then came back and started talking shit to anzati again in the middle of an event

Rde Ren

You joined the server and instantly started going at anzati in OOC bypassing the chat filter calling him a "fagoot" got kicked then came back and started talking shit to anzati again in the middle of an event
Im not gonna lie I did call him that but I thought of it as a joke. I didnt start it anzati said exactly "rde stop complaining about us duping on genesis."

IROCONIAN

Neutral, I talk as much sh about REBORN than what RDE does. I am actually going to remain neutral, because the community should have the voice on this one and not Shepard.

You did mature alot but you have a chip on your shoulder. I am terrible to REBORN/Staff/JC because i want them to improve.

Alot of thr stuff you say is in retaliation but still you should just cool it with the REBORN JVS server but stick around on discord and teamspeak.

Theseus

-2 The comments made towards Anzati have been rather unneeded and childish something we dont need on our server. You have had multiple chances on the server being unpermad many a time.i think it is time that you should stay permanently banned as everytime you are back to the server there is nothing but issues surrounding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.