Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauron

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Hego Damask | Annatar
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121003759

Banning Staff: Ja'cal

Reason for Ban: F Slur

Ban Time: Perma

What did you do?: Heat of the moment called Jako the f slur while trying to do a quest. Hit me with the Crit Strike right out of a cut scene and I was already heated since all he does is bully lower-ranking Sith.

Why should you have your ban reduced: I humbly ask for a reduction in my ban, I knew I was in the wrong from the start and I even told Ja'cal that when he pulled me aside. I could've had a better choice of words at the time but I didn't let my filter catch me before I spoke. I do want to ask Jako for forgiveness and hopefully, we can put it behind us.

Last edited:

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Your ban was actually updated to a perm ban by myself and Observer. This was not your first offense, but we will wait to see how the community feels.

Sauron

Your ban was actually updated to a perm ban by myself and Observer. This was not your first offense, but we will wait to see how the community feels.
Imma be real chief, this was my first offense like this in a ever I hardly ever lose my temper like I did yesterday. If you are referring to my latest warn I drew a very specific image with no one but one other player around and we were laughing at it, I even covered it up. Jacal only noticed because we were laughing in game. He was going to make it a verbal then it was changed. If I reported everyone that said something mildly offensive about a group a people every time I heard alot of other players would be either banned or warned.

Cheadle

Neutral
I felt the ban at 2weeks was a fair punishment. Pushing it to perma I felt was extreme but that's just me.

Broke

This isnt the first time your anger has caused you to break the rules, I remember a few months back when you brought up someones dying family member because you had a disagreement with them, you are overall a toxic person and this has shown in the suggestion threads in the Reborn discord and in game multiple times and throughout multiple interations.

edits: few spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Sauron

This isnt the first time your anger has caused you to break the rules, I remember a few months back when you insulted someones dying family member because you had a disagreement with them, you are overall a toxic person and this has shown in the suggestion threads in the Reborn discord and in game multiple times and throughout multiple interations.
I'm not going to sit here and justify that every action, back then that was related to off-server drama that I was still very bitter about because of how I was treated on another server. Suggestions I have never been "toxic" in suggestions those have always been passionate discussions that are always ended on agreeable terms for all parties.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Imma be real chief, this was my first offense like this in a ever I hardly ever lose my temper like I did yesterday. If you are referring to my latest warn I drew a very specific image with no one but one other player around and we were laughing at it, I even covered it up. Jacal only noticed because we were laughing in game. He was going to make it a verbal then it was changed. If I reported everyone that said something mildly offensive about a group a people every time I heard alot of other players would be either banned or warned.
The fact that you are attempting to downplay drawing a Nazi symbol on a wall a few days prior to calling someone a derogatory slur shows that you do not care about what you say/how it can be taken by those who play and enjoy the server. These actions are too close together and too severe for you not to be punished accordingly. And as for "not being toxic in suggestions" and your actions "back then" being justified, I can say with certainty that you have been toxic in suggestions to players and have been toxic both last iteration and this in-game. Toxicity is something we are trying to avoid and unfortunately it's been on the rise. Actions will be taken.

Sauron

The fact that you are attempting to downplay drawing a Nazi symbol on a wall a few days prior to calling someone a derogatory slur shows that you do not care about what you say/how it can be taken by those who play and enjoy the server. These actions are too close together and too severe for you not to be punished accordingly. And as for "not being toxic in suggestions" and your actions "back then" being justified, I can say with certainty that you have been toxic in suggestions to players and have been toxic both last iteration and this in-game. Toxicity is something we are trying to avoid and unfortunately it's been on the rise. Actions will be taken.
Not downplaying at all just avoiding saying it, the other player was French which I was trying to avoid saying since there aren't any French people on the server. If anyone has the right to laugh at something like that it's the French, how have I been toxic in suggestions there have been heated arguments that turned out to be very beneficial to coming up with great ideas. And not one of those times has anyone of your staff team said something because they all ended peacefully.

Most of the points I'd have made have been made already. You have a history of toxicity and have not made any visible effort to change for the better. This stems from past iterations and even other JvS servers. A perma seems like a bit much to me, but it isn't your first offense to my understanding and should be treated thusly.

J'ako

Neutral

Look I'm ngl I am soft as fuck and can forgive pretty easily in the moment I was thinking yeah! Perma out of frustration but I feel like we could do less than that but I don't think u should be unbanned.

Sauron

Neutral

Look I'm ngl I am soft as fuck and can forgive pretty easily in the moment I was thinking yeah! Perma out of frustration but I feel like we could do less than that but I don't think u should be unbanned.
I respect that I'm frustrated with myself for letting me get that upset at a game. I know I deserve to be punished and my opinion doesn't really matter in the end.

This part isn't directed at you Jako just including it in the reply.
I know all ban appeals are is for the community to point out every thing that people don't like a about you. Being called toxic when not one person has called me out either in game or on the suggestions. I know I've gotten in some heated arguments in "suggestions", but I feel we have always let them go to get back to more productive discussion.

I'm not asking for any of y'alls trust back, but I do want ask for forgiveness and for the chance to play again even if that means I get a full account reset and have to start back at 0 no lives and no levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.