Bant's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bants

Your name: Bant
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:35524622
Your current rank: Gold VIP (supposed to have plat)
Amount of Warns: Zero

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Since 3.0
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Available most times excluding 2-5 on tuesdays and thursdays for classes
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Available most times, will most likely inform if unable to make it

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Vengeance, CG(Sandbox), Sundown Servers
Position(s): Vengeance - Administrator, CG - Administrator, Sundown Servers - Server Manager
Time as position(s): Vengeance - 6 months, CG - 4 months, Sundown Servers - 1 year
Brief overview of the position(s): For Vengeance and CG I dealt with staff sits and grey area shit most of the time, I was with Vengeance up until it was taken down in 2018 due to the owner having irl issues. I was a adminstrator for CG which was a sandbox server and I dealt with minges and rulebreakers until I was removed by a shitty head admin. I was the server and staff manager for sundown which was a sandbox/roleplay community that I had founded along with one of my personal long time friends, the community is non-existent at this moment.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Bant, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I decided to come back to reborn to provide my administrative capabilities and to play on a server that I genuinely enjoy and love, I left reborn in the past due to another irl situation which if you are new and not aware of is the fact that I love someone and he always came first no matter what. Which forced me to leave, I have no intent on leaving again or taking a extended break from Reborn again. If you(the person reading this application) does not think that I am deserved of this position within Reborn then I highly suggest that you talk with me personally and discuss why I am not, but if you truly believe that no matter what I could say or discuss with you that I am still not deserved of staff, then I respect and understand your position. However due to my previous experiences as a staff member and other roles within those communities, I believe that I am quite more capable than the next guy and I am willing to show and exercise why I am that capable.

Last edited:
Your name: Bant
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:35524622
Your current rank: Gold VIP (supposed to have plat)
Amount of Warns: Zero

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Since 3.0
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Available most times excluding 2-5 on tuesdays and thursdays for classes
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Available most times, will most likely inform if unable to make it

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Vengeance, CG(Sandbox), Sundown Servers
Position(s): Vengeance - Administrator, CG - Administrator, Sundown Servers - Server Manager
Time as position(s): Vengeance - 6 months, CG - 4 months, Sundown Servers - 1 year
Brief overview of the position(s): For Vengeance and CG I dealt with staff sits and grey area shit most of the time, I was with Vengeance up until it was taken down in 2018 due to the owner having irl issues. I was a adminstrator for CG which was a sandbox server and I dealt with minges and rulebreakers until I was removed by a shitty head admin. I was the server and staff manager for sundown which was a sandbox/roleplay community that I had founded along with one of my personal long time friends, the community is non-existent at this moment.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I decided to come back to reborn to provide my administrative capabilities and to play on a server that I genuinely enjoy and love, I left reborn in the past due to another irl situation which if you are new and not aware of is the fact that I love someone and he always came first no matter what. Which forced me to leave, I have no intent on leaving again or taking a extended break from Reborn again. If you(the person reading this application) does not think that I am deserved of this position within Reborn then I highly suggest that you talk with me personally and discuss why I am not, but if you truly believe that no matter what I could say or discuss with you that I am still not deserved of staff, then I respect and understand your position.

Neutral, your application is kind of lacking in the interview, spice that up a bit and I’ll change to a +1 but I swear to god, post one more possum and this +1 will go to a -2.

IROCONIAN

+1 Croc level Gamemaster, takes things in stride and organizes thoughts and comments well. though the app is not showing that Bant is a good example for other players

Caitlyn

@Bants Are you an NA or EU player? Whenever I play I don't recall seeing you much. Or maybe I just don't remember well.

Also don't you own a GMOD community?

Dwayne

VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you demoted from GM because of spawning in and handing out items to your friends? Wait was that bruno? To many similar names, we need more unique ones like Redicule and Billcat

Oil

VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you demoted from GM because of spawning in and handing out items to your friends? Wait was that bruno? To many similar names, we need more unique ones like Redicule and Billcat
Bant was a good gm how dare you slander his name

IROCONIAN

Hmmm maybe I make a new life
maybe I make a da name Billcat
I may be the Only GM that I know that I can honestly 100% say me no spawn items

edit: even to end a war

To my knowledge Bant hasn't spawned anything and it was Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.