Steam Name: Funny Barrels
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227599463
CC Name: Forgotten Barrel King
Current names/ranks on server: Darth Barrels
Level:180
Number of warns: 4
Time on Server: 4-5 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
To me gray Jedi are able to understand both the dark and the light side, they distance themselves from both Sith and Jedi way remaining neutral and impartial. If we are talking about what it means to the server I think its a 3rd party faction that deeply cares about the server but doesn't want to be in a specific faction either because they are tired of the conventional play style or because they don't have the time to run an org or being on 4 + hours each day

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: I feel as though I wouldn't enjoy the server at the moment in a faction, I may have burned myself out from spending countless hours doing repetitive tasks in orgs. I think that becoming a gray would allow me to enjoy the server in a different way. Basically my goal would be to promote positivity and fun on the server while maintaining them myself.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have been very dedicated to the server, most of my warns were from when I was below 180 which naturally would happen because this is my first Gmod game I played. I am very positive and always try to make people feel they made the right decision coming to this server.

***I realize my application looks short but I feel I said everything necessary

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.
@Arorous @Charger @Shepard @Highlord Miles (I couldn't find what to @ croc at)

Last edited:
neutral. I like you and all, and i really wanted to 1+ you but your app was just too short. Ill maybe change it to 1+ later

Cloak

VIP
-1 Sorry Barrels but you have not been on the server for about a week and your application seems to not have been given too much effort into making.

-1 Sorry Barrels but you have not been on the server for about a week and your application seems to not have been given too much effort into making.
must have not seen me, but I was on. was talking to mig and hopper. and I f ive been not as active as usuall the reason is why im trying to become gray.

S

Silas

-2 Too short an application, only wants to become grey to possibly start enjoying the server again, I don't think you read the grey rules because you have above the allotted amount of warns for grey, you've been banned at least once from my knowledge and are generally a pretty toxic player from my experiences

-2 Too short an application, only wants to become grey to possibly start enjoying the server again, I don't think you read the grey rules because you have above the allotted amount of warns for grey, you've been banned at least once from my knowledge and are generally a pretty toxic player from my experiences
I don't remember ever being toxic I think im one of the least toxic people on it.

Jaffa

VIP
-1 I can sort of understand where you're coming from if you burned yourself out, however, Grey isn't about just going there to relax and not commit to anything. I feel you need to look into the lore of Grey a bit more, they have a wealth of RP there and much to offer the server, it alone is a faction that has it's own strengths and weaknesses. about the 4 warns that would be up to croc to determine if this goes ahead however, from my point I feel you need to look into the grey life a bit more. Once you have explored the grey's lore and more about what they could offer and what you could offer if you are accepted then you'll get my +1. However, if you've burnt yourself out that much that the application is that short, I would suggest perhaps a short LOA to recover and then come back when you're fresh and ready to go.

-1 I can sort of understand where you're coming from if you burned yourself out, however, Grey isn't about just going there to relax and not commit to anything. I feel you need to look into the lore of Grey a bit more, they have a wealth of RP there and much to offer the server, it alone is a faction that has it's own strengths and weaknesses. about the 4 warns that would be up to croc to determine if this goes ahead however, from my point I feel you need to look into the grey life a bit more. Once you have explored the grey's lore and more about what they could offer and what you could offer if you are accepted then you'll get my +1. However, if you've burnt yourself out that much that the application is that short, I would suggest perhaps a short LOA to recover and then come back when you're fresh and ready to go.
Yea the thing is its kinda hard for me to sit here and type some bs. everyone in game doesn't take there grey life seriously and are either super inactive on their grey life or you know they are schnitzel the only frequently active gray it seems <3 . and on the part of explaining what i could offer... no grays offer anything to the server currently and is only good for people who don't want to be bound by the sith or the jedi way. Jaffa its weird that you and everyone else decide to go gray right when they start becoming inactive. idk just irritates me when people say something they don't mean. if grays expect great applications and reasons to join them maybe they should start taking themselves seriously. just saying, nothing personal.

this and many things on the server like rank seem to be more about how the hierarchy likes you more than if your qualified or not to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.