Bear's Ban Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Darth Bear
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100523051
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Trading In-game items for in real life currency.
Ban Time: Permant
What did you do?: Well, it first started when I sold of my ingame items for PayPal Cash, then later on Shepard Steam Messaged me and I admitted to the rules I broke. This was after I had already left the server.
Why you should be unbanned: Anyhow, It was like early 2018 when I was banned so it's been quite a long time since I've had access to Reborn JvS. And some of my good friends that I use to play with asked me to try to appeal so I can come back, and even though Shepard made it clear that it's unappealable. I wasn't aware that I had to talk to Shepard and confess to what I did before because I wasn't in contact with any of Reborn's discord or fourms so I didn't get the message made by Shepard. So if you don't want to accept me back into this community that's fine but like I said there's been a few select people that has been trying to get me to appeal overtime. As well, it's been very long since I committed my rule breaking. And I hope I can see you all soon <3

Luna

VIP
-2 after you were permabanned, am pretty sure you started talking shit, then you were banned from the discord

Okeas

VIP
So basically, in summary you sold stuff for in game money which I think is the first rule of reborn and you want to be unbanned because your friends want you to play on the server. Since you said in your appeal, you "admitted to the rules I broke" sounds like you knew it was wrong but you went along with it because you wanted money. PHAT -1 from me chief.

Bear

Like I said it's almost been a year since my ban, I knew what I was doing all I'm asking is for something besides a Perm Ban.

Luna

VIP
Yeah but you KNEW what you were doing and you KNEW it was a permaban you don't just get unbanned

Okeas

VIP
Like I said it's almost been a year since my ban, I knew what I was doing all I'm asking is for something besides a Perm Ban.
I've never heard of you so I don't know what you're like but since you've done it once you seem money hungry so if you get another good item you probably won't hesitate to sell it to someone who has just joined the server and does not know the rules.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
From what I've read, it doesn't sound like you feel any sort of remorse about the situation. Your reasoning's behind wanting to get unbanned is because your friends want you to, and it's been a long time. Not once in the entire ban appeal do you even apologize for your actions. It's a -2 from me.

Rde Ren

-1 you're not sounding sorry. and all your friends have basically banned XD. *edit* neutral might change later when I see what other people say or I know your sorry.

Last edited:

Loody

VIP
admitted to selling the items and only did it once i feel like if you were more apologetic you would get accepted easier

Ill +3 after his comment

Last edited:

Bear

I mean sorry if I didn't put it in the application itself but I know what I did was selfish. I'm not asking for like a complete unban but mabey a reduce from Permant.

Okeas

VIP
Wait... speaking of Moxxi I do remember you know, weren’t you apart of his group while you were all kissing his feet and using the same CC and stuff?

Bear

Last time I checked we was pretty cool with eachother and yes I had Moxxi's Custom Class model, that don't mean I sucked his dick for a living also we was on pretty good terms before shit hit the fan, not sure what happened. @Okeas

Okeas

VIP
Last time I checked we was pretty cool with eachother and yes I had Moxxi's Custom Class model, that don't mean I sucked his dick for a living also we was on pretty good terms before shit hit the fan, not sure what happened. @Okeas
Just wondering lol that's how I envision everyone who used that model, it's not specific to one person it's just how the server was back during his reign of terror

Okeas

VIP
I still love you tho chief

Status
Not open for further replies.