Before people make assumptions.

Shepard

Founder
So some of you will notice dwayne was demoted by me today. This wasnt any personal thing or anything he did to piss me off, this was strictly a decision I made based of logic and the servers well being. Dwayne is a good friend of mine and has contributed greatly to the success of reborn. I spoke with Moxxi and reached out to Miles about it and we all agreed that it may be best to open that slot for a new person to step up and assume its position.

Vethar

VIP
So some of you will notice dwayne was demoted by me today. This wasnt any personal thing or anything he did to piss me off, this was strictly a decision I made based of logic and the servers well being. Dwayne is a good friend of mine and has contributed greatly to the success of reborn. I spoke with Moxxi and reached out to Miles about it and we all agreed that it may be best to open that slot for a new person to step up and assume its position.

I see. Well I know we didn’t get a long but I’m sad to see him be demoted.

I heard a few rumours about why so I’m glad you made this post to clear stuff up!

oxy

VIP
see now this would make an impact if you didnt rollback his demotion everytime you demoted him. like no offense Dwayne you're a fucking great friend but Shepard undemotes you every time he demotes you, which just doesnt make sense at all.

Shepard

Founder
see now this would make an impact if you didnt rollback his demotion everytime you demoted him. like no offense Dwayne you're a fucking great friend but Shepard undemotes you every time he demotes you, which just doesnt make sense at all.
disliked