Steam Name: Royal Mobster
Steam ID: 76561198171768210
CC Name: Experimental Sith
Current names/ranks on server: Admin
Level: 220
Number of warns (active/total): 0/3
Time on Server (approx): 1 year and 4 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi is a master with experience in all "sides" of the force. They are peacekeepers and mentors of the ignorant. I have been masters of both the dark and the light and hope to achieve a better understanding through a path between the light and the dark. I believe that a master between the light and dark can truly achieve their full potential.

Explain your goal as Gray
:
My goal as a Gray is the spread the knowledge of the gray. I need to abolish the ignorance of the "light" and the "dark" side. I need to show people that there are no sides, there is just the force. I will travel to the home planets of the Jedi and the Sith and see what their motivations and morals, and get my own understanding.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I have been high rankings in the Jedi (Jedi Council and Sith (Dark Council). Sith are unmerciful and wanting only power. They are questionable when it comes to ways of getting it. Some are filled with their unquenchable ego, and about how great of a "dueler" they are, and they deserve a high rank because of it. , then their are others that are too invested in their and ranks. Mostly leaving lowers to learn for themselves. For Jedi, they want peace, and try strive closer to the force. They are okay fighters, and I like them. However some lack motives to take care of people who wish to destroy the balance. Peace is important but there are those who wish to destroy it and Jedi will not do anything about it because they do not wish to kill someone to end the treat and to save lives . Gray's seek balance, and that is what I hope to achieve, both through learning, as well those around me. Thank you for reading this.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
We will find out on the next episode!

Or whenever Ben wakes up and messages me.

Wasn’t Ben btw he’s a good boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.