Bill/Burun's Combat Priority App

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - FateTheTitan (may occasionally change to Frontful and back)
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:108309613
Discord ID - fatethetitan (UID 669307628895207447)
Ingame Name(s) - Bill (RT Havoc, IT)/2022 (DT) | Burun (Sith)
Server Playtime - 1w 1d 7hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 8,340 hours and counting
Warn Count - None
Age - 17
Recent In-Character Positions - Past DT Lead, current Purge LT.

QUESTIONNAIRE
Combat Priority Group members are selected to guide the balance of the server for all other players.
Answer these questions as best you can to ensure that you are capable of being entrusted with this.

Why do you want to join the Combat Priority Group?
I've noticed the lack of clear communication for balance changes regarding Troopers. I wish to join to help Troopers get changes done and have a way for them to understand the time it takes to make changes and the progress that's been made.

Do you think your combat experience should be weighted heavier than others? If so, why?
I do. As someone who was SF on both sides (Havoc Squad and DT Lead) I understand the viewpoints of both Trooper Factions. I'm also considered one of the better Troopers (when it comes to non-cheese tactics).

What balance changes do you think should currently be made?
Changing explosives to TFA Explosifs (Which are already in the addons), Nerfing current explosives (talking the EMP and PTL if TFA Explosifs can't be added soon), Buffing Blasters (so they can actually be used more often and less in just a poke spammy way, also to incentive their use over Explosives), Tweak Thermal Detonator and Concussion Grenade [and their replacement's] requirements to be inline with other explosives (STR and CON), Revert changes of CON (Troopers are stupidly fragile if they want any good amount of speed and this just serves to buff people who spec into jetpacks as they don't deal with it yet still get the HP), Change Jetpacks to Jumppacks (Already confirmed), Give Troopers a Vibrosword damage increase (Allows Troopers to spec into the Vibroblade with the VERY limited number of skill points we have), Increase HS damage multiplier from 2x to 2.25-2.5x (Rewards skilled Trooper players with a VERY sizeable damage increase and allows tweaks to weapons like the NT-242C so they don't delete Apprentices/Padawans on bodyshots)