Status
Not open for further replies.

Boaty

VIP
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Boaty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66441956
CC Name: Boaty
Current names/ranks on server: Darth,Captain,Padawan (My CC)
Level: 176
Number of warns (active/total): I have 1 total warns, but none active.
Time on Server (approx): I have been playing Reborn Gaming for approximating over 2 years, but I did however quit playing for 3-6 months to take a break from the server. I'm on almost everyday, but on the week days I will be less active because I have school.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Gray Jedi to me means that you are a force user who does not support with neither the Jedi or Sith teaching and beliefs. You are neither with the light side and dark side. You are to find balance between the Jedi and Sith. To allow balance in the galaxy and to protect balance in the galaxy. (Pretty much a peacekeeper)

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as Gray Jedi isn't anything special. It probably why most people became Gray Jedi. My goal is to chill and talk to people and maybe have some fun. My main goal as Gray Jedi is to balance the galaxy and help defend each order, so neither orders will fall and cause disruption between the balance of the Light Side and Dark Side. Plus, I would like to protect and help the weak ones who are always being pick on by those tough Force User.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I've experiences on how every factions works and acts and I've been playing the server for some long ass time .I spend most of my time on the server serving as DC members for quite some time. As a long time member in the community, I have never experience what it like to become Gray Jedi and I would like to give it shot. Normally, if you know me I like to talk to some old faces and help some new people in the OOC chat or in person. I believe that I am mature person. I try not to get in fights and pissed people off often. I would like to spend all my times on the server to helping new people out. Sometime I see Acolytes and Initiates waited over 20 minutes for somebody to train. I would like to be that person to help them and guide them in the server. I may not be the best person on the server, but I will get the jobs done.

Notes: Somebody told me that the level requirement is 125 or above, so I don't know if I meet them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.