Staff Application

Player Information
Your name:Bossk/Vantas
Your steamID:STEAM_0:0:121956574
Your current rank:Gold Vip
Amount of Warns:1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months):Almost four weeks.
Current level within the server:180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):1pm - 3am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):1pm - 3am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Theforsakenbattalion-THFB (SWRP CW)
Wolf Gaming (SWRP CW)
The District Network (SWRP CW)
Valhalla Gaming (Assasins creed RP SWRP Empire and SWRP CW)
Infinity Gaming (SCP)

Position(s):
Wolf Gaming (Admin)
The District Network (Admin)
Valhalla Gaming (Head of staff)
Infinity Gaming (Admin)

Time as position(s):
(Wolf Gaming: 3 months)
(The District Network: 5 months)
(Valhalla Gaming: 2 month)
(Infinity Gaming: 4 weeks)

Brief overview of the position(s):
Infinity Gaming:
Wolf Gaming | The District Network | Infinity Gaming: At the time when I was administrator my job was taking care of higher bans, helping lower grade staff, handling of extensions of bans and normal staff sits.
Valhalla Gaming: When I was a Head of Staff my many roles was Holding Staff meetings, Handling staff applications and un-bans, dealing with problems in the staff team and improving the staff community.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Bossk, have permission from Charger to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I am active almost everyday, I am very hard-working and very dependable. I am mature but I can have some days where I just want to be silly. I am generous to other players. I also enjoy helping the new players/any player of Reborn Gaming and I just want this to be a friendly server where not a lot of problems occur. I would punish and moderate the server fairly and accordingly only taking action when needed. I have a lot of staff experience, and do not have to be guided through and if you choose me I will become more dedicated towards the server.

Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in helping other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand or advice and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed a Jedi vs Sith server. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a moderator in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the server remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on reborn gaming has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone enjoying themselves and being happy. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloak

VIP
Neutral - To be honest you're always on and really active, however your application is very short and not really giving too much information as to why you wanna be come staff.

EDIT: +1 Great RP'er, nice personality, active & has decent previous staff experience, I do not see why he don't deserve a shot as trial moderator.
Good luck Bossk

Last edited:
K

Kalrain

You're seen on the TS a fair amount, you're active on the server, I'll leave it at a +1 and you should be given a chance.

Okeas

VIP
+ Active on server and TS
+ Friendly
+ Always willing to help
Neutral, Creepy CC but I can work with it

+1

Sitrin

VIP
-1, if you don't share the same opinion to him you are instantly wrong in his eyes and he will disrespect you for it, perhaps if you change a bit I will change my answer

Edit: Also, when you were with infinity gaming what server did you play on when were you staff there

V

Vantas

-1, if you don't share the same opinion to him you are instantly wrong in his eyes and he will disrespect you for it, perhaps if you change a bit I will change my answer

Edit: Also, when you were with infinity gaming what server did you play on when were you staff there
i put it on the application but it was scp

LuckyCheeZe

+1 Known him for quit a while. like his style of playing and he is aslo a good guy to work with. i would love to see him as a Mod

Oclexe

i +1 this guy, i mean ive never played on this server. But i was admin the same time he was on "infinity gaming" i'm now the owner there and I think he is a good staff to have, really recommend him

Tubbs

i +1 this guy, i mean ive never played on this server. But i was admin the same time he was on "infinity gaming" i'm now the owner there and I think he is a good staff to have, really recommend him
How did you find this if you never play the server

Oclexe

Pretty sure bossk told him about the app cause there friends so he can say somethings which doesn’t makes sense but meh
1st not really friends with them, i mean we spoke for the first time in months the other day he told me about this and i wanted to support him as from past experience i know he is good staff, he did not ask me to do this I went out of my way to recommend a person I know is good and would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.