Bossk's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffa

VIP
+1 from me, you're quite active and I feel you can handle your emotions well. I think you'd be good for the server, especially as another EU mod.

Loody

VIP
-2 Pretty toxic like about everything even small things like checkers.

Last edited:

Cruen

-2 Pretty toxic like about everything even small things like checkers.
I don't think toxic is the right word here, annoying is better. You exhibit the same behavior sometimes but you're still a good staff member, I say give him a chance

-1 I still never see you on the server, and it’s not different time zones, I’m on every day and I see you get on once every 2-3 days for like 30 min then u get off and I don’t see you for
Another 2-3 days. You used to be active but I’d try getting that activity back up

V

Vantas

-1 I still never see you on the server, and it’s not different time zones, I’m on every day and I see you get on once every 2-3 days for like 30 min then u get off and I don’t see you for
Another 2-3 days. You used to be active but I’d try getting that activity back up
i am usually on for at least 2-3 hours a day and i still haven't really missed a day for a month but i am uk time and i usually play on my gaige cc i almost never use my bossk cc anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
i am usually on for at least 2-3 hours a day and i still haven't really missed a day for a month but i am uk time and i usually play on my gaige cc i almost never use my bossk cc anymore
Just looked you up on gametracker my mistake it does seem like you’re active I’m changing my vote to a
NUETRAL

Status
Not open for further replies.