Bounty Hunter Fix

Jordan

VIP
I've been getting word that Bounty Hunters can now KoS anyone. This is absolutely wrong to do. In my opinion, and an easy fix, is just to make it so Bounty Hunters cannot KoS, because that just makes it an OP money making/XP grind job. People complain that Sith KoS Bounty Hunters on Tatooine, and I feel as if that is okay. It is a neutral planet, so it makes sense that they can kill. Bounty Hunters are supposed to be professional killers, not mindless killbots. I suggest to change the rule to "Can kill non-targets if being attacked." instead of the KoS rule.

Spectre8105

I assumed this was under "Common sense" when BHs first name out, you know... self-defense and all. I don't see why a rule was implemented to allow them to kill everyone when 1 faction was attacking them, i've seen lvl 50 padawans just die walking out of the community center due to the sniper dealing 2k instantly and BHs constantly blowing rockets at crowds.

Estrella

I assumed this was under "Common sense" when BHs first name out, you know... self-defense and all. I don't see why a rule was implemented to allow them to kill everyone when 1 faction was attacking them, i've seen lvl 50 padawans just die walking out of the community center due to the sniper dealing 2k instantly and BHs constantly blowing rockets at crowds.
We are only allowed to kill targets with snipers. So....

Spectre8105

We are only allowed to kill targets with snipers. So....
This must've changed overnight, either way bounty hunters spawn with 30 rockets with around 425 dmg a shot, dealing up to 12k on rapid fire and around 25k on single-fire. Yes you might not get a direct hit, but the splash of that is enough to instantly kill anyone under level like 150, if you don't manage to kill them then you launch them back across the map, if not them, then you launch yourself, rinse and repeat.

Estrella

This must've changed overnight, either way bounty hunters spawn with 30 rockets with around 425 dmg a shot, dealing up to 12k on rapid fire and around 25k on single-fire. Yes you might not get a direct hit, but the splash of that is enough to instantly kill anyone under level like 150, if you don't manage to kill them then you launch them back across the map, if not them, then you launch yourself, rinse and repeat.
I'm literally getting targetted by EE and I can't even leave spawn without them killing me so I don't know what you are talking about OP. Force is completely broken. Before you could alter Bounty Hunters you should change force because I am completely getting destroyed.

acid

VIP
+1 Bounty hunters shouldn’t kill everyone. They should only attack their targets and defend themselves if they get attacked.

Estrella

If we are going to fix this, at least fix the fact that you could do 2000 damage if someone decided to crippling slash you and heavy or even just normally hit you with the broken stances. It’s ridiculously OP and I think that’s the only reason why I want to be able to KOS people such as people such as Eizen and Acid because they KOS anybody including us. Same thing with Jedi, so that’s why i do it to them as well. Or at least set up a rule that all bounty hunters could agree on KOSing certain people. We aren’t uncivilized savages, we are open to reasoning. I stopped attacking some people but I will kill anyone who I have had previous altercations with such as if they have murdered me. Such as Eizen, Acid, Pallox, or RTs.

If we are going to fix this, at least fix the fact that you could do 2000 damage if someone decided to crippling slash you and heavy or even just normally hit you with the broken stances. It’s ridiculously OP and I think that’s the only reason why I want to be able to KOS people such as people such as Eizen and Acid because they KOS anybody including us. Same thing with Jedi, so that’s why i do it to them as well. Or at least set up a rule that all bounty hunters could agree on KOSing certain people. We aren’t uncivilized savages, we are open to reasoning. I stopped attacking some people but I will kill anyone who I have had previous altercations with such as if they have murdered me. Such as Eizen, Acid, Pallox, or RTs.
We just need to nerf overall damage already. I'll say it 30 more times if I have to, but it will fix most problems. It will make BHs not super OP, it will make crippling slash not as cancerous, it will make it so you can't die instantly by a heavy, and it will help people overlook how annoying SOME hitboxes are. Fuck dual sabers they're still ridiculous as getting hit by 6 ticks most times people swing is pretty annoying.

Estrella

We just need to nerf overall damage already. I'll say it 30 more times if I have to, but it will fix most problems. It will make BHs not super OP, it will make crippling slash not as cancerous, it will make it so you can't die instantly by a heavy, and it will help people overlook how annoying SOME hitboxes are. Fuck dual sabers they're still ridiculous as getting hit by 6 ticks most times people swing is pretty annoying.
I will be fine with not killing anyone as long as crippling slash gets nerfed or bounty hunters have the same length of rocket jump and time requirement as force leap so we can actually pursue our targets because if they run away there is no way we could kill them.

It should be stated the even their primary is letheal as hell it has twice the damage with about 5-10% higher firerate of the e-11 (in most cases the best trooper gun) so if they are good you're fucked even of they miss most of their shots they have the health on them.

Estrella

It should be stated the even their primary is letheal as hell it has twice the damage with about 5-10% higher firerate of the e-11 (in most cases the best trooper gun) so if they are good you're fucked even of they miss most of their shots they have the health on them.
Our primary is only like 50 damage more than the best gun that troopers can get. BHs are supposed to kill a trooper but it shouldn’t be able to kill several at once

Our primary is only like 50 damage more than the best gun that troopers can get. BHs are supposed to kill a trooper but it shouldn’t be able to kill several at once
The problem isnt the guns it's your skill, when I fight you as a trooper unless you use the wrist rockets you miss 70-80% of you shots in a 1v1 situation. To add on you're a bounty Hunter not a one man army, you aren't supposed to take on multiple troopers only kill the one that has the bounty and leave not kill them all

IROCONIAN

why not? could one Mandalorian kill several republic troopers?
They are solo 99% of the time. I believe they should get flame throwers and flashbangs too ...troopers can defeat anybody 3v1. bottom line.