Bring Back Endor?

Tubbs

Endor was the best planet it, it was compact but it had several different tiers so it felt big. I had some of my favorite moments on Endor. Also make it the one that has the secret room pls @Shepard

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
I shall learn how to map and make a bunch of planets with high rates of use and not a few large empty ones!

Or so I will try.

I’d make a small korriban and tython (small low detail) and then have Dromund Kaas and Coresant as larger more detailed ones.

Then have a tatooine (medium to large) and Endor (the old one with dark tunnels) and illum. Maybe even add Nar Shaada.

Aka make a lot of rp planets all semi small to medium to allow more variety.

I shall start learning after my May production quota starts.

Or do what we did with sagas and have each faction have their collection of planets to a server of their own and a server of neutral.

I shall learn how to map and make a bunch of planets with high rates of use and not a few large empty ones!

Or so I will try.

I’d make a small korriban and tython (small low detail) and then have Dromund Kaas and Coresant as larger more detailed ones.

Then have a tatooine (medium to large) and Endor (the old one with dark tunnels) and illum. Maybe even add Nar Shaada.

Or do what we did with sagas and have each faction have their collection of planets to a server of their own and a server of neutral.
Bet

DannyB

VIP

Or so I will try.

please