Bruh

bruh just shove all DC and the emp in the korriban dueling arena with anyone else who wants to join in, just have a fuckin free for all ending with one winner who gets to be emp. No more of this PG shit cuz tbh its kinda boring when there's a checkpoint that is only wide enough for one person, so you can just heal them forever. thas just me tho

You all complain about how op something is, but you never have nearly as much coordination as we have. When you all want to OT you band together and share one thing in common, you want someone gone. You have to realize that the group your fighting against has all known each other and played together for 1-2 years and is VERY coordinated. Before you say “well you try to break through it” we have done it.

Spectre8105

You realize it ain't your group getting flamed, checkpoints in general are aids, kind of like when the Jedi use to have props alongside the door so that it was basically a 2-man hallway, I can easily see either faction/side getting annoyed

Last edited:
And even if we were flaming your group, you never broke through the checkpoints. Caitlyn went offensive with their PG, Midas charged his troops forward and any other time you were beaten. Guess history proves otherwise.

And even if we were flaming your group, you never broke through the checkpoints. Caitlyn went offensive with their PG, Midas charged his troops forward and any other time you were beaten. Guess history proves otherwise.

That isn't the point, checkpoints are not aids. The one that stands now is 3 people wide, and is much less op than the original one that stood in the old Korriban.

Edit: What i'm trying to justify is the fact that, it isn't the checkpoint that is aids. Maybe it's just the coordination of the people attacking. We have played both aggressively and defensively with a way better checkpoint.

Spectre8105

That isn't the point, checkpoints are not aids. The one that stands now is 3 people wide, and is much less op than the original one that stood in the old Korriban.

Edit: What i'm trying to justify is the fact that, it isn't the checkpoint that is aids. Maybe it's just the coordination of the people attacking. We have played both aggressively and defensively with a way better checkpoint.
Bro, Checkpoints are HIV positive, on jah

Caitlyn

Last I checked blocking is literally completely different than how it used to be. You used to be able to block lightsaber attacks almost indefinitely, now your stamina drains and the attacks just go straight through. Checkpoints aren't broken anymore.

Somone please let me know if this is changed? if not then guys please do your research about this stuff, Sith can have a 1 wide checkpoints again because blocking is broken.

And maybe blocking is intended to work this way, but regardless checkpoints don't work how they used to.

What rocky said is true I did go offensive and win, but the checkpoints were SUPER strong with healers then. But since I believe 4.0 Update the sabers no longer can block entire lights and heavys like how they used to be able to. The only reason why the checkpoint held is that without holding ALT you can completely block all attacks along as you are looking in the right direction. The healers mitigated all the force attacks because saber attacks wouldnt penetrate.

Anyway, someone fact check this and show me the video because shit don't work the same. Go test it, heavy spam with rage or anything at somone holding a checkpoint they will take a fuckton of damage and struggle to live (even with healers)

I last checked it when we allowed the checkpoints to be 1 wide again (when dwayne was emp after tupac) Please check again! If its still that then stop complaining they are perfectly fine, if not it might be an issue.