Bruno Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161747281 PackRat

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104464573 Bruno

Reason: Hitting zombies in combat

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: We just got out of a staff sit where mythos gave him a warning not to do it again as it can be seen as exploiting (beginning of video was that staff sit) he was arguing with mythos the whole time and then when I went back with my friend mason to help him out with leveling he attacked us and started doing it again to show that he doesn't care

In my opinion he is a GM he knows this is frowned apon and ik it is not in rules but exploiting Is and ive seen plenty of people get warns for this
also he was talking shit the whole time so

This needs to be in the rules reason I posted is because ive seen people get in trouble for it and yelled at

also might I point out he is a jedi and he attacked us and instantly started doing it again because he knows I would get mad (making other people mad is against the rules) as a jedi you shouldn't attack first anyway so all together this is just toxic in my opinion

Last edited:

Bants

+1 I almost forgot that this was brought up during a staff meeting, it is considered exploiting.

Last edited:
+3 This is against the rules and is considered exploiting. This was discussed 1 or 2 staff meetings ago by me actually, so I'm glad I brought it up. Bruno definitely should have known better if he just received a verbal about the ordeal beforehand as well, so shame on him.

Shippycool

-2 multiple times we said that it wasnt in the rules and their is multiple reasons on this but it will be brought up during this weeks staff meeting

-2 multiple times we said that it wasnt in the rules and their is multiple reasons on this but it will be brought up during this weeks staff meeting
I'm fairly certain you were in the meeting we made this a rule. Using burnout on NPCs isn't in the rules, yet we still enforce it. This is because exploitation is left to staff's discretion and this is most definitely an exploit. You gain health from hitting enemies. Against NPCs you get infinitely more ticks, so you gain a good chunk of health back from swinging once on them. You will definitely gain more health back than anyone can deal to you. This coupled with the fact that the zombies spawn infinitely makes it obvious that they're just walking bags of health that will make a fight last until someone gets bored and leaves. This is most definitely a rule.

Caitlyn

Not everything needs a DIRECT or Precise rule definition.

For example we have rules: Common Sense - Can be used to enforce alot of things

We also have Exploiting - Which can be determined by the staff.

Not everything needs a precise rule definition, or else I would be able to say a lot or do alot of things that would get me in trouble for if we needed a EXACT PRECISE rule of it.

Also you need to understand that a lot of things can easily be enforced by other rules in the book. Just because it doesn't say x thing is against the rules, doesn't mean it doesn't violate some part of the rulebook. Like I said before, Exploiting, Common Sense, FailRP, Slander/Personal Attacks. All subjective and up to staff.

Bruno

VIP
I'm fairly certain you were in the meeting we made this a rule. Using burnout on NPCs isn't in the rules, yet we still enforce it. This is because exploitation is left to staff's discretion and this is most definitely an exploit. You gain health from hitting enemies. Against NPCs you get infinitely more ticks, so you gain a good chunk of health back from swinging once on them. You will definitely gain more health back than anyone can deal to you. This coupled with the fact that the zombies spawn infinitely makes it obvious that they're just walking bags of health that will make a fight last until someone gets bored and leaves. This is most definitely a rule.
vick, in the rule book there is nothing stating what i did. If there is nothing stating it how are staff suppose to enforce that. the only rule is burnout and that is staffs choice. in the discord updates.

CCCC
vick, in the rule book there is nothing stating what i did. If there is nothing stating it how are staff suppose to enforce that. the only rule is burnout and that is staffs choice. in the discord updates.
CCC He just said that it wasa talked about also in the staff meetings you are a GM you should know better after me and mythoss telling you this is why I went to forums I tried to settle it in game so you wouldn't get in trouble but you just wanted to piss me off because you think you found a loophole and I dont appreciate it

Bruno

VIP
CCCC

CCC He just said that it wasa talked about also in the staff meetings you are a GM you should know better after me and mythoss telling you this is why I went to forums I tried to settle it in game so you wouldn't get in trouble but you just wanted to piss me off because you think you found a loophole and I dont appreciate it
We all were talking about it in TS? we all were talking that it isnt stated in the rules that its allowed

Shippycool

do you read discord because look here [x] Using burnout to kill npcs is considered exploiting is no longer a rule. exploiting is now up to staff

Drax

VIP
+1, Overall Bruno is not on the server for the right reasons and just wants to be toxic to everyone. He gets on the server just to minge and needs to learn what a consequence is.

romeo

VIP
+1, Overall Bruno is not on the server for the right reasons and just wants to be toxic to everyone. He gets on the server just to minge and needs to learn what a consequence is.
how does toxicity apply to this situation though

Shippycool

he is not really toxic he does his job and also becomes well known within the server

CC
-1 as the mod who took the sit I talked to other mods about it and we came to the conclusion that we would talk about it during the meeting as there is no rule stating it packrat then left his own sit. At that point I let bruno know that we will talk about it during the meeting. What was discussed at the meeting is that. Exploiting is up to staff we came to the conclusion we would talk to about it during the next meeting.
Doesn't matter I dont think justice was served so I came to forums instead of arguing like im supposed to

Drax

VIP
he is not really toxic he does his job and also becomes well known within the server
He ARDM'd me on EE 4 times during a claim without countering the claim and didn't get a warn. He walks up to me randomly just to insult me and you say that's not toxic?

Drax

VIP
He does shit like this when he knows it's gonna piss people off, he does shit just to piss people off.

romeo

VIP
He ARDM'd me on EE 4 times during a claim without countering the claim and didn't get a warn. He walks up to me randomly just to insult me and you say that's not toxic?
it doesnt matter if hes toxic, it matters if he broke a rule here, him being supposedly toxic previously shouldnt matter.

did he break rules or not

Status
Not open for further replies.