Bruno's Gamemaster application #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: ChromieHomie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104464573
Ingame name(s): Eternal Shield Bruno | ST SWO ChinTuFat | Sith Apprentice King Chromie
Current play time: 500+ Hours | I Do not know
Time in Garry’s Mod: 6500+ Hours
Amount of warns: 6 (Most of them are Old)

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Gamemaster.
Server(s): Icefuse
Time as position: A good 5 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I know the basics of building and using the Tool Gun such as percision, stacker, etc. I know some of the NPC Health targeting and their weapons. So I would be able to quickly build something for an event

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no
x
Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
In school we had to make up our own creative stories so I have a clear understanding on what to have and not to have. I was able to make a few on another server that people liked. And with the Star Wars lore, im a fan of the Clone Wars stuff and the movies and Im able to learn more and more. I know the basics of the lore, and some of the background stories of them.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[0]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I love building and creating a well designed story. While building I would think of some real life buildings and design the events like them having extra stuff in it making it look realistic. I would be able to have a imagination of what ill do and have it set down. The builds I make are imaginable and designed well. Creating a story is fun to me because I get to make it up on my own and with others. I would be able to have a imagination on what I would like to and then actually put it down and let players to enjoy.

Plan an event (story based or building based): Story Based Raid event:
"Hello? Anybody who receives this message this is Commander Aledar...I need help on the Planet Tatooine, There are Bounty hunters here led by a guy named Threlm...I led a group of my men to hold them off away from The City and im the only one left" [EE, Sith, and Jedi all receive the message and head to Tatooine]" He has patrols around Tatooine you will need to take them out for me then I will take you to their camp" [EE, Jedi, and Sith follow the Commander to the base and kill the patrol] " They have a factory down near the rocks" "Heavily Defended and armored, I will go with you to defeat his army" " But first you must destroy the wall Threlm put up"[The EE, Sith, and Jedi blow into the wall and start to take down the enemy forces] "Take them all out and Ill take you too the area Threlm is at" [EE, Sith, and Jedi take down all the bounty hunters] "Threlm is in the that factory in front of you, you would need to take the door down and take out the remaining guards and destroy Threlm" [EE, Sith, and Jedi blow the door down and take out the remaining guards and out of nowhere more bounty hunters show up behind them with the Overlord named Aethilfin][The Allies need to take him down and kill off the enemy forces before they could get to Threlm] " KILL OFF THE REST OF THEM AND THEN GO FOR THRELM!" [After the Allied take down Aethilfin and his men they will advance into the factory and try to find Threlm] "Everyone stop where you are..Im going to go ahead and check it if its safe.." "ITS THRE....."[Commander Aledar gets stabbed by Threlm from the back][The Allied go and charge to kill Threlm][Threlm while being attacked activates the self destruct which will blow up the factory and after they kill him they have 1 minute to get out and whoever is left inside dies] [All who are still alive regroup back outside]

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Bruno], have permission from [Fives] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe that you should support my application for many reasons, I have a lot of experience on gmod, creating events, and the overall lore of starwars. I have been on the server for awhile now and that will give me the advantage of being able to create ideas and put them down. I will be able to create enjoyable events for players to play and have fun with. I will be able to work with others and give and take ideas from others. I have 6500+ hours on gmod and most of that has been playing on rp servers and I have a good imagination to make a design buildings and stories. I am also very active on the server, I am on everyday during the week 3:00pm till 10:00pm, and on Weekends 10:00am till 11:00am. I will be able to engage with others to get advice on events and give ideas on how i could improve. If i mess something up I am able to get ideas and create something better. Another thing is that I am experienced with events because on another server I was able to be a gamemaster on a Clonewars server and I was able to create very enjoyable events for the people to enjoy and have fun with. I would be able to host events very often whenever I am able to do them. I have many ideas for mini events. I was able to be staff on other servers and be able to assist in other events and give ideas to people so that they can make my imagination happen.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

+1 in the past it was near impossible to say anything positive I am glad to say you have become a normal person (somewhat), and thats what everyone should strive for imporvement

Five

VIP
Accepted for your trial period get in contact with me in teamspeak or discord and we can start your training

Status
Not open for further replies.