Bruno's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi

VIP
Ok being completely honest Bruno you have been muted periodically throughout the last couple days because you don’t know how to control your emotions and lash out and say mean things and are toxic in those instances but you recognize it and know you need to fix it but imma -1 until you have that under control

Bruno

VIP
Ok being completely honest Bruno you have been muted periodically throughout the last couple days because you don’t know how to control your emotions and lash out and say mean things and are toxic in those instances but you recognize it and know you need to fix it but imma -1 until you have that under control
I ask them to mute me so i dont be toxic

IROCONIAN

really fun guy to hang with and GM reign was pretty bad compared to the gms at that time but he helped me a ton and had original ideas for events

you did manage to upset me

good leader when you apply yourself

would be willing to give you another shot as you have changed for the most part

Bants

Neutral
  • Good person, but mismanages his aggressive tendencies
  • I'd love to see you as a gm once again
  • From the rumors/stories I hear, those same tendencies could be worked on

MojangZ

-2. Disrespecting me in RP and I'm PMs after I said can you stop. You said what you gunna do about it. As staff I can see him getting angry and and warn or even ban some one for false reasons or even banning some one if it should only be a warn. If you wish to see proof i can DM to you personally.

Ahri Tard

Just because we have more glorious IT than RT, doesn't mean that we are trash when they could dome you. Our troopers are the best of the best. Try killing Trizon and Omega.
SMH when someone is literally bribing people to stay in IT it probably aint that good, also congratulations on taking in all the people I demote.

Ahri Tard

Also, seems like a conflict of interest when a guy who can spawn in money and abuse his rank as GM to attract org members, pays his subordinates en masse

Status
Not open for further replies.