Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: ChromieHomie | I dont know my in game name
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104464573
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Teamspeak
Banning Staff: I dont remember
Reason for Ban: Sexism, i made a joke it was "Why does beyonce say to the left to the left... because women dont have rights and someone then perm banned me"
Ban Time: perm
What did you do?: Made a joke
Why you should be unbanned: I didnt mean it to be bad and im trying to come back

Lets be real here, is there a reason to unban you from the Teamspeak?

You were permanently removed and blacklisted from the Game-master team because you abused your powers, You should have been perma-banned for it. You've been known to be toxic, and I believe the Super-Admin Cause even banned you from the TS prior to this, due to you gloating that you abused your powers. I understand this isn't the reason you were banned currently from the TS, but it does show you have a track for getting yourself in bad situations.

Your reason for being unbanned is "I didn't mean for it to be bad" when it was literally a joke about sexism. Stupid games wins you stupid prizes. You decided to break the rules in the teamspeak and now you paid the price for it. (Along with all the other rules you broke and should've been punished for)

Yes, I did say i've heard people say worse and not be banned for it BUT, after considering your background and previous offenses, I think that the ban was justifiable. You were toxic, you have been toxic, and I doubt that will change after your unbanned from the Teamspeak seeing as you were never given any "Real" punishment. Feel free to play the server, but If your gonna say stupid shit in open channels when some people may take offense to it, then that's not something Reborn needs right now, or ever.

Oat man

-2 i dont care if it was a joke you joined a channel i have been in about 4 times saying sexism things IDK how you didn't gey banned long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.