Brunos TS Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Chromiehomie | Jedi Knight Sage Sevarog | Scion S Captain Bruno Sundar
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104464573
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Teamspeak
Banning Staff: Cause
Reason for Ban: Nothing was stated but he said I was bragging for what i did
Ban Time: 14 days
What did you do?: So basically long story short i spawned stuff in as a gm and then was banned from the server for 2 weeks and then i was in TS and pallox asked me a question about it so i answered and cause came in and said bruno you were ratted out and that im bragging that i did it. which i wasnt bragging and i was answering palloxs question
Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i didnt do anything around bragging. i was answering a question

Mimiik

VIP
Neutral, could've been taken outta context from Cause's perspective, but you do also have information on how to dupe and can share with others so I guess it's for the best.

Bruno

VIP
Neutral, could've been taken outta context from Cause's perspective, but you do also have information on how to dupe and can share with others so I guess it's for the best.
Staff are the only people allowed to dupe lmao

I would like to hear what @Jusrcause has to say about things considering he is the one that banned him, personally anytime I have seen Cause take action its for a justified reason so I doubt he just banned you for no reason.

Redicule

Edit
After seeing what other people have put and how you kind of gloated about what you did -1

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

Pretty annoyed that you did that and non challant about it. It is a game breaker and caused alot of grief tk staff as well as hurt the reputation of the server and revenue.

100% back Cause on this.

-1 i think i already saw you in TS after your ban and you said something like "i did a bad boy thing". making a post and saying what you did without an apology is pretty rude. as it is basically making public what you did with little remorse. dont care about your motivations as you broke the trust we had at the same time bring down some cool people with you. been on the server 2 years. never duped anything or scammed anyone.

I still consider you a friend

all you have on REBORN is your reputation.

Oil

VIP
i was in TS and pallox asked me a question about it so i answered and cause came in and said bruno you were ratted out and that im bragging that i did it. which i wasnt bragging and i was answering palloxs question
what did pallox ask? @Bruno

Last edited:

Bruno

VIP
Pretty annoyed that you did that and non challant about it. It is a game breaker and caused alot of grief tk staff as well as hurt the reputation of the server and revenue.

100% back Cause on this.

-1 i think i already saw you in TS after your ban and you said something like "i did a bad boy thing". making a post and saying what you did without an apology is pretty rude. as it is basically making public what you did with little remorse. dont care about your motivations as you broke the trust we had at the same time bring down some cool people with you. been on the server 2 years. never duped anything or scammed anyone.

I still consider you a friend

all you have on REBORN is your reputation.
What the fuck IROC.. I dont need to say an apology about not bragging.. how is it rude. I cooperated with shepard with what i did. And Pallox asked me a question and i answered then cause went off on me how i was a bad GM

Spectre8105

What the fuck IROC.. I dont need to say an apology about not bragging.. how is it rude. I cooperated with shepard with what i did. And Pallox asked me a question and i answered then cause went off on me how i was a bad GM
IROC was the main supporter to give you Gamemaster again, i'm sure he's extremely annoyed with what happen.
Also, this situation should've just not happen in general, apology or not this shouldn't be a thing
so -1

Estrella

Chill homie. You are ruining your reputation even further, in my opinion, IROC is right and he has a stronger opinion in this situation due to the fact he was a strong supporter of you obtaining your rank.

-1, to be honest, if you are acting nonchalant regarding the situation that surfaced by making small remarks that kind of pisses people off, especially Super Admins if they have to deal with the shit you caused and then have you not caring about the issue. I'm not saying you should act like a goody-two-shoes, but you absolutely shouldn't be acting like you shouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.