Brunos TS Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

VIP
Cause just came in the TS Channel and started to say bruno stop bragging that you did it and im the worst gm ever and people hated me.. when all I was talking about was that question pallox asked about

Bruno

VIP
I cooperated with Shepard about it and i got two weeks that it. im not bragging? what does IROC mean about an apology??? being Rude?

Estrella

I cooperated with Shepard about it and i got two weeks that it. im not bragging? what does IROC mean about an apology??? being Rude?
If you apologize you only tarnish your pride but increase your reputation. Just say sorry for their reason for banning you and pay the time to try to decelerate the situation it's that simple. Although its temporary pain for you it will result in overall happiness. But I am gloria blorger and my opinion doesn't matter

Oat man

So let's see if I get this right you where a big dumb did a stupid thing with GM power got banned for 2 weeks then pallox asked in TS why you where banned Cause came in thinking you where barging? see I know you I would not be surprised if you did this

So let's see if I get this right you where a big dumb did a stupid thing with GM power got banned for 2 weeks then pallox asked in TS why you where banned Cause came in thinking you where barging? see I know you I would not be surprised if you did this
Not going to lie that's kinda exactly that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.