bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

From my knowledge he was disrespecting pallox, and then kept disrespecting him and he has like 30 warns or something so he got perma'd
It wasn’t disrespect, he was PK’d and we were trying to take the levels in which he refused, we gave him over 10 minutes to just do it so he wouldn’t get perms banned yet he refused and wanted to take the ban, Miles told me/Ben to warn the perma ban him so we did. He still has the ability to appeal the ban/PK but that is his choice

IROCONIAN

if you had to deal with this on a regular you would be upset about the sketchy pk as well. clearly the guy is bullied. would be better for you to find a home RDE

btw they may have gotten a verbal warning for this....

IROCONIAN

It wasn’t disrespect, he was PK’d and we were trying to take the levels in which he refused, we gave him over 10 minutes to just do it so he wouldn’t get perms banned yet he refused and wanted to take the ban, Miles told me/Ben to warn the perma ban him so we did. He still has the ability to appeal the ban/PK but that is his choice
you are pretty toxic my dude

Rde Ren

because the pk was bull crap

P

Pallox

you are pretty toxic my dude
I get that your trying to be the man who does no wrong here and I am not denying that fact that I can be kinda mean, but either way Rde has done some shit that he got in trouble for. I couldn't of cared less if he got PK'd that can be reversed for all I care, he decided himself that he didn't want to listen and get perma banned. Rde doesn't have special privileges when it comes to rules, the warn would have happened to anyone for the same exact reason. I have absolutely nothing against Rde other then the fact that he can get annoying sometimes, but that isn't enough to get him perma banned, if he didn't want it to happen then he could have just listened to Ben and reset his levels. I am gonna stop commenting about it on the forums if you have a problem with me Iroc then report me or message me on discord/steam and we can talk it out there.

IROCONIAN

I get that your trying to be the man who does no wrong here and I am not denying that fact that I can be kinda mean, but either way Rde has done some shit that he got in trouble for. I couldn't of cared less if he got PK'd that can be reversed for all I care, he decided himself that he didn't want to listen and get perma banned. Rde doesn't have special privileges when it comes to rules, the warn would have happened to anyone for the same exact reason. I have absolutely nothing against Rde other then the fact that he can get annoying sometimes, but that isn't enough to get him perma banned, if he didn't want it to happen then he could have just listened to Ben and reset his levels. I am gonna stop commenting about it on the forums if you have a problem with me Iroc then report me or message me on discord/steam and we can talk it out there.

I see right through you

You should put this kind of effort into something useful.

Honestly rde was changing and I Respect that i recall this same situation happening before if someone is protecting a pk he isnt open for pk i thought kind of unfair. But I would appeal bro. If not bye man personally i didnt like you at much but I came to youre a good guy.

Also watching Pallox camp the spawn is kind of something that would get someone on edge and its obvious to. that aint cool bro.

"New Vickolas btw, you can pay a toll." What a joke

IROCONIAN

Honestly rde was changing and I Respect that i recall this same situation happening before if someone is protecting a pk he isnt open for pk i thought kind of unfair. But I would appeal bro. If not bye man personally i didnt like you at much but I came to youre a good guy.

Also watching Pallox camp the spawn is kind of something that would get someone on edge and its obvious to. that aint cool bro.

"New Vickolas btw, you can pay a toll." What a joke
Yea that kind of Wrecks the emperors good name as well

@Rde u can always do a ban appeal in due time people have gotten there perma bans lifted before u have changed alot even tho you have the warn limit I believe u should get another chance in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.