Caitlyns Amazing Post Defending Herself/Shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

Title says it
1. Stop fucking saying, Shepard spawned me in shit, I've had to say this a million times. you all cry and say its true, at this point you WANT it to be a reality, he doesn't spawn me anything because he doesn't wanna get shit on for it, but regardless he does.

2. I don't care how many times you failed lord or Darth trials, I failed my lord trials twice so what? Your failures and inability to complete shit have nothing to do with me, Shepard didn't promote me, I did my trials like EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL AS FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES. SO QUIT CRYING AND COMPLAINING THANKS.

3. "Max level in a week" Still not max level btw, almost but not. Also, its been 4 weeks thanks not one get your facts straight :)

4. Shes called us the N word a million times in TS and game. Nah more like I said the N-word once in the game EVER in text chat, which btw anyone who says I said it any other time in the game is lying and has no proof. It's funny how many people don't have proof of any of their claims. In TS you guys claim MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WAS HER SAYING THE N WORD, I can tell you that I definitely have not called that many people the N-word and you're just making up shit to add flames to the fire. The only time I say the N-word is joking matter privately, I don't go tell Ben "go back to your nigger mother" or anything like that.

5. Stop claiming everything's my fault, anytime anything has gone wrong all of you instantly resort to ITS HER FAULT. You claim im the center of problems, yet you're the people who make me the center of them, without reason. All of you overreact and try and blame me for shit I have no power over.

6. Going off my last point, I don't make the fucking staff rules. I'm, not the one enforcing them and it's not my fault staff shit doesn't go your way. I didn't tell Shepard to go ban Tupac, I didn't tell Dwayne to slay people, I didn't tell miles to do whatever the frick he was doing. I'm not like some sort of fucking mob boss who runs the server, you guys act like I have unlimited power in which I don't. It's not my fault people make rules in staff meeting IM NOT APART OF, its not my fault anything staff whys don't go your way, you can claim it is all I want and blame Shepard all you want but in reality, you're just making up an excuse to cry and complain.

7. Quit blowing shit out of context and out of proportion. Almost anytime, I do something wrong or simply AM ACCUSED of doing something wrong it always gets blown out of proportion. I get an artifact fast? OH NO, IT WAS DEFINITELY SPAWNED IN IM NOT GOING TO THINK OF ANY OTHER WAYS SHE COULD HAVE RECEIVED IT. not only that but me having ONE artifact turns into, OMG SHEPARD SPAWNING CAITLYN 2 ARTIFACTS. Which btw people actually say that. The point is people make up shit, and then once they make it up they make it worse than the thing they already made up. Quit lying to yourself, quit blaming everything on someone who literally can't do anything about it.

8. QUIT BLAMING SHEPARD, Not only do you blame the fuck out of me you blame Shepard. Shepard wasn't the one dealing with the staff shit that went down, the head honcho in charge of that was MILES whos btw also a fucking owner. Maybe not the ultimate owner but im sure he can handle shit on his own, he's done it many times. Shepard wasn't the one who GAVE ME THE CC, arsenic did but what do you do? blame him and say he gave it to me for free. Anzati handed me down Emperor, what do you do? Blame him. Cause passed my master trials after almost making me cry? fucking blame Shepard. I didn't fail enough fucking lord trials BLAME him not the person who apparently is supposed to make me fail 8 times, because that's a thing on an SWRP server. Like honestly how the fuck do you fail your Darth trials 8 times? how the hell is that my fault when I wasn't even in the server then.

9. You can say I'm lying or say OH BUT ITS TRUE, but in reality, you don't have proof for most of the shit you claim is true.

10. Honestly, you guys seem to want to believe Shepard spawns my shit so badly. Its actually kinda fucked how much shit Shepard gets when he doesn't do anything nearly as bad as what you claim.

11. "Shit empress exiling everyone" I'm sorry but if you're openly plotting an Overthrow then that's all the reason for me to exile or PK you. the number of people I did it to was well justified showing that 25ish people tried to OT. \

12. Time to be toxic, but like are you guys just jealous? Like I'm not gonna fucking lie I have special perms on TS or my own channel and 1 tag, and yes I have like 3 models on my CC which btw don't really affect you in any way other than OH IM FUCKING JEALOUS AND WANNA CRY BECAUSE of THIS WORLD ISNT 100% equal. Faerie said this before if Shepard wants to give me the special treatment I really don't get what's wrong with it especially when its all been cosmetic and out of the game. Yall can keyboard warrior your 100page essay response, but in reality, none of you will actually be able to substantiate your 90% of claims. did you know 70% of statistics are made up on the spot? (can't wait till someone says BUT CAITLYN U MADE THAT UP r/woosh)

13. As upset, or toxic as this post may sound, you're not wrong. I am fucking upset and I am getting a little toxic now. I've tried to be nice, and I've tried to calmly tell you that this is some bullshit and it's getting annoying. I'm not going to lie I will be honest, I'm not a fucking angel its not like I haven't broken the rules before. It's not like I haven't rdmd someone. It's not like I haven't said the N word before. And yes I cried and complained about a BHOP warn, which honestly was stupid. Yes I've cried to Shepard about people being toxic to me, yes I've cried to other staff about being toxic. But honestly, everyone makes SOME Mistakes, any mistake I WANT becomes something much bigger then it actually is. Honestly, I don't even see a problem with complaining about people being toxic to me, because if anything in this post is true its the fact that people are TOXIC as fuck towards me. The fact that everyday people gotta call me a "bitch, hoe, nigger, whore, gold digger, snake" all that shit. Reason for calling me it? maybe because I betrayed moxxi after saying he was gonna OT me? Maybe cause some people have gotten in trouble for making up rumors and being dicks to me? Maybe but I'm not the one enforcing the rule I'm the one complaining, and I will continue to complain and be upset if people are going to continue to call me that shit. "OH BUT ITS THE INTERNET" if its the fucking internet then stop crying about Shepard being nice to his girlfriend thanks.

Yall can blame me for everything, but there's only so much you can ACTUALLY blame me for. We are all fucking humans and regardless if anyone been more toxic on either side it's definitely the side complaining about me. try and be civil get your facts straight, and don't call people an n-word out of spite. I've written a lot of shit, I may have made a few mistakes in this post, I can't wait to see all the people who blow it out of proportion. If people can rant make huge posts about me blaming me for all their problems, then surely I can make a post trying to defend myself. Regardless of however many people roast or complain about this post, and however many people hate me in this server, and however many people are going to band together to complain I know one thing. At the end of the day, we are all still faggots who play star wars rp.

EDIT Sorry for any grammar mistakes I don't have the time to edit all of this, I tried to fix the obvious mistakes.

Turles

VIP
i dont think youre doing anything all that wrong to be completely honest with you. i feel like its a bunch of people angry at the world that need a scape goat to blame.

Lukir

VIP
honestly i think everyones jealous of you and shepard, i know i am! id be all over shepard if i was a girl.

Rde Ren

It kinda pisses me off that people get mad at you for saying the n word in ts when the people giving you shit for it say it all the time. Even if the items you got werent spawned in I do agree alot was given to you in the little amount of time you have played. I have no problem with you and I think you nice, but we gotta figure out a way for people not to get pissed over this shit. I make a post asking of the OT was successful and I get a bunch of shit about #freetupac and shit.

¨¨¨¨¨i can sorta agree with rde. Bet you're nice n shit, but what i can't really give up is that you've had it soo damn easy. Unfair for everyone who work hard for their stuff

Liam

After seeing all these threads it's getting out of hand. I completely see why Caitlyn may be getting pissed, fair on her, who wouldn't?
Constantly accused of shit that either isn't her fault or was minor but is so much worse because she is closer to Shepard than others.\

For her artifact? From what I remember that was given to her from another players inventory.
For her levels? That week the gamemasters and High staff ran Sooooo many xp events as level cap went up so if anyone is to blame for her rapid increase it is the staff and GM's for not communicating well and over running XP events.
For her Faction leader position? It was given to her. Sometimes that happens. Yes her relationship has allowed her to be more visible in the community but she didn't cheat in any way to get that position and she also has rp'ed and worked her way up from what I saw when she played Jedi more.

Im not saying she's perfect or that all this information is correct. However this is what I have gathered recently and is my personal opinion.

I'm going to have to agree with Caitlyn here there may have been some points where have added some fuel to the fire for example during the whole Tupac thing but if it wasnt for all the hate that would of never happened so what if Shepard spoils u ylur his gf it does seem people are jealous of all the special treatment but honestly things are getting out of hand boths sides have been in the wrong at some point or another let's just end this and let Shepard and Caitlyn be happy as long as it doesnt effect u it doeant really matter and this is just becoming to cancerous

Turles

VIP
The worst part about the whole thing is youre actually really cool and fun to play with and youre honestly not even abusing. ive been on countless servers where the owners GF (oddly enough ive dealt with alot of owners GFs) is like super toxic and literally would abuse Their power. which isnt at all the case here its just sad

Caitlyn

btw I never denied having some privilege I think I put that in my post somewhere just some people dont have the... idk care to read the whole thing
Ive never abused the power I have, and its not as much as people say it is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.