Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (1pm-11pm): PST
What time during weekends are you available (11am -11 p.m): PST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): 1v1 CSGO Arena server.
Position(s):
Time as position(s): 3months about.
A brief overview of the position(s):
The only experience I have experience with CSGO. As CSGO Admin, I banned cheaters and made sure nobody said any naughty words pretty much. I reviewed videos of suspected cheaters and helped moderate the discord and forums.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[ x ] Dwayne

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate -the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think you should support my application because I will be able to be an active staff member I will be online almost every day. As well as be mature while handling my staff duties. I have a lot of experience on the server and know almost everyone on it, I am a Jedi Council member and a very active person in the community. Despite many having negative impressions of me, I believe the work that I can conduct as staff will be exceptional. One thing that makes me more feel qualified than others is my work ethic. I always aspire to achieve a high quality of work and do the best I can while performing my duties, I take the initiative and I am always actively trying to improve the community. Another reason why I am more qualified then others is my comprehensive knowledge of the rules in the community. I additionally have already proven to be responsible with an especially important job in the community. The responsibility of maintaining and managing the rules is the reason why I have so much knowledge of the rules, as well as proven to be responsible. I furthermore believe that since I have re-introduced myself into the community I have improved my reputation and overall behavior in the community.

Although I admit in the past Id been bothersome with admittingly making some mistakes during my time in the community, I feel now I have relinquished my toxic habits and have been a good community member. In the past, I have had numerous conflicts with some of the higher ranking staff members, although now I have no problems with the higher ranking staff on any personal level. In fact, I believe as a whole I have become friends and have gotten along with many staff and community members since I've started to be active on the server again. I also will note that I currently already have had some permissions like (Noclip, Cloaking) and I have not abused or gotten in trouble with any of these permissions. I also have helped and have operated many events in the community. I am trusted by many high-staff and I am someone who can be expected to make Reborn a better community.

Papi

VIP
Honestly I missed the whole toxic and negative caitlyn that is talked about and only had good interactions so imma +1 Shepard was mean to me and wouldn't give me my tags and said caitlyn is cooler than me so hard -1.............eh i guess +1

Last edited:

Faerie

VIP
I think you need to be more active in the TS and not hide away. You are active on the server but I think being in TS is a huge part of being a part of the staff team. Try joining other channels and becoming more known as an individual ^.^

Cruen

-2 I'm sorry, but I just don't think I could see you as being able to provide fair and neutral staff input in a situation. Toxicity is still an occasional problem for you, and I'm concerned about that becoming a problem again. I just doubt your ability to represent the community well under pressure. Also be more active in TS and be involved with the regular players, I don't see much of that from you and I like to see staff and regular players being able to interact well together, and your actions could be a good basis of evidence for your improvement.

Dwayne

VIP
I support this as long as you fully understand being a staff member means the SA's will be dealing with you as they would any other staff member. Meaning demotions, promotions, the whole thing.

P

Pump

-1 was the time to get my new car in my house so we could get it done before I go to pick it out I will I am just trying not because you have a good time to talk on your way home and you get a ride home said he is coming to get to the house you want me some good one I wanna was the way I got you I got em it is the day I got em it is the best way I am sure I wanna 🤔👳🏿‍♂️👳🏿‍♂️👳🏿‍♂️👳🏿‍♂️ 👉👌😫😫😫😫😫

Dwayne

VIP
\
I understand this
+5 Has shown she can mature, rough around the edges sometimes but looking at her as a normal staff member and player we have let people with equally tarnished reputations on the team.

P.S I'm not having you show above the SA's in the list on TS especially during staff meetings.

Serin

VIP
+1 If you asked me like a month or two ago what I would vote, I would probably give neutral. But Caitlyn has clearly improved at being less toxic, more active, and friendly to other players. I also often see her (I'm not metagaming I swear) post stuff in Jedi comms, being helpful, so I think she should be given a chance.

Tyr

VIP
+1 If you asked me like a month or two ago what I would vote, I would probably give neutral. But Caitlyn has clearly improved at being less toxic, more active, and friendly to other players. I also often see her (I'm not metagaming I swear) post stuff in Jedi comms, being helpful, so I think she should be given a chance.
That ^

+1 Seems mature and respectful judging by the time I've spent talking to her. She can listen very well, and seems to be able to show objectivity, which is necessary for staff.

+1, From what I have seen you have changed quite a bit, but you should try and socialize with other people in ts, it would be nice for everyone to get to know you.

Hpack

VIP
+1 Been doing stuff to help the community, been real active so I say give her a shot. Edit: I also agree with Faerie and Laviana, it would be cool to see you out with the other members of the community. It hasn't been much but the time ive hung out playing Halo Wars with you Shepard and Serin was chill as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.