cait's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luft

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well why not +1
can be toxic at times but otherwise very chill

I'm a bit iffy on this. Personally, I have no problems with you and have never experienced any with you. If anything, you have been nicer to me then negative. My concern lays in the fact of how you've handled yourself in the player base thus far. I feel like you've said some things and mentioned stuff that shouldn't have been said. I also have a concern with how you may be treated now in comparison with other mods or people of your rank if you do end up getting accepted. No doubt about it I believe you will be treated differently, that not being necessarily your fault but you will be. You also currently have the ability to edit the rules, to me, this seems a bit unfair if you are to be accepted because you are given different responsibilities compared to others your rank. When it comes to knowing and enforcing the rules, I 100% believe you know what's up. But when it comes to a sit and you're dealing with some very toxic people, idk if you would handle it in the most delicate way possible. All this being said, I'm willing to give you a chance. You acknowledge that when it comes to staff things, SAs have a final say which is good considering the past between yall. I'm down to give a +1.

Dwayne

VIP
I agree with scarytiger, fairness is one thing I push for in the server and in the staff team, the difference in levels of responsibility are great and very annoying when broken down to it. You becoming a moderator would have to change some/a lot of your current responsibilities to make it a fair environment for our staff. Also, you may voice your opinions (users of the community) on this, I give you my word if it is a legit concern and -1 without any toxicity in it, I will defend your argument if it is seen as something it is not. (Toxic)

Last edited:

Loody

VIP
Imma be neutral tbh there is nothing wrong with you being staff but I feel like you will just quit when stuff goes bad

+2 I have been, interacted and seen Caitlyn for a while and I never had a really negative experience with her. I don't know if that is just me or something of the sort, but all the same I believe she'd do fantastic as Staff.

Said it on many staff apps in the past but here i am again saying it. People deserve a second chance. Maturity has increased and has tried to be more open and respectful. Having another active staff member would always help +5

Reactions: Tyr
Status
Not open for further replies.