Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal Kestis

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name:
DemoDan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57995966
CC Name: N/A
Current names/ranks on server: Valiant Scythe Cal FranXX / Apprentice DS Malgius FranXX
Level: 255
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): 3 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Being a Grey Jedi means having the ability to dictate your own actions as a warrior, diplomat and force user. This creates an enjoyable playing experience through the additional roleplay scenarios that can now take place as a grey finding his standing between different factions.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal is to fight for the balance between the light side and dark side of the force, choosing to fight for the side with the least chance of winning or against the side wishing to dominate the other, usually the defender. Additionally, I hope to be a proven negotiatior, able to settle feuds between factions as a third party spokesperson, as an additional characteristic of my character and another avenue for roleplay potential.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel that my ambition to use this new role to role play would benefit the community as it draws interest from new players who have joined the server and keeps veteran players interested. Additionally I've received no warns during my time on this server and I believe that demonstrates my knowledge for the rules and my maturity so stay out of trouble.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Vethar

VIP
+1
From reading the application it seems pretty cool.

I’ve seen you around a bit so you’re active.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Ensure you get that CC made. I’ll check and see if it’s paid for already. If so you’re good to go. I’ll get with you in TS or in game before closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.