CalWain123's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalWain123

Steam Name and In-Game Name: CalWain123, Sith Acolyte Cal
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196515880
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Dark Council Devin Ravix (Not sure if that's the same In game name as I was banned a few months ago and also I couldn't get his actual name as I didn't know it.)
Reason for Ban: Advertisement.
Ban Time: Permanent
What did you do?: I was speaking to in game to General Grevious about another SWRP server (I was only speaking to him no one else) Then I saw a staff member no clipped and watching us. Next thing I was banned permanently for advertisement.
Why you should be unbanned: I did not broadcast any server to advertise it, I didn't put the server details in OOC I was just talking to just one person who I was quite good friends with. I do not believe I should've been permanently banned as I feel that this was an unfair punishment. I hope the staff team can see this and decide to unban me and give me another chance.

Tuna/Tuba

+1 As the person who was present and the one told about the server I at the time and at the present still find this ban to be unjustified, he has spent a while banned (at east a few months now) and for what he did he doesn't deserve any more time. Telling your Lord and someone who you share trust with about that is not deserving of the punishment.

You were banned by Kalrain.

The thing is you still advertised another server. Next time take it to private messages outside of the community. Most of the time staff dont go out of their way to watch people without reason. Which means he either had a reason to be watching you or just overheard you.

Ossy

definition of advertise-describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.

Take this as you will. Doesn't sound to me like he was trying to increase sales or attendance. Just talking about it in general conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.