Can we appreciate how much fun the OT and Claim was?

Real talk, the throne claim was pretty fun even though it got reverted, and the OT was even more fun (except when I got PK’d by stray lightning). Despite all of it I’m hopeful nobody hates each other due to the outcome. It’s things like these that bring players together and shows how Reborn is different than other servers.

(Also I got called a younger Iroc yesterday and I don’t know if that’s true or not. Can somebody confirm and tell me if that’s good or bad?)

IROCONIAN

Real talk, the throne claim was pretty fun even though it got reverted, and the OT was even more fun (except when I got PK’d by stray lightning). Despite all of it I’m hopeful nobody hates each other due to the outcome. It’s things like these that bring players together and shows how Reborn is different than other servers.

(Also I got called a younger Iroc yesterday and I don’t know if that’s true or not. Can somebody confirm and tell me if that’s good or bad?)
OT is what makes REBORN more fun than other bureaucratic servers.

here if you want something, you can empower yourself to take it.

why did they call you mini me? was this after you flipped on Skies?

hmmm...maybe it is because nobody trusts me and thinks i will stab them in the back.

ic
i stand for ideals...such as loyalty and respect. i do not lie, cheat or steal and only kill to exact law and justice.

i would hope to have built trust, even being stabbed in the back 100s of times I still have the ability to trust...maybe just not the person who did the stabbing

betrayal.....is the load screen song. I only ever orchestrated an OT once and it was to uphold the ideals we stand for. After failing to claim myself due to complications, I rose up against what seemed like the inevitable death of the Golden faction.

I would prefer those in power use that power to progress the server, the empire/order and by doing so gives everyone more opportunity for fun and growth

i do not take anything personal unless it is ooc waste aimed at ruining my time

it doesnt matter if you are a good Emperor or not. the Galaxy has plenty of dreamers and schemers

side note:

who called you a younger me?

OT is what makes REBORN more fun than other bureaucratic servers.

here if you want something, you can empower yourself to take it.

why did they call you mini me? was this after you flipped on Skies?

hmmm...maybe it is because nobody trusts me and thinks i will stab them in the back.

ic
i stand for ideals...such as loyalty and respect. i do not lie, cheat or steal and only kill to exact law and justice.

i would hope to have built trust, even being stabbed in the back 100s of times I still have the ability to trust...maybe just not the person who did the stabbing

betrayal.....is the load screen song. I only ever orchestrated an OT once and it was to uphold the ideals we stand for. After failing to claim myself due to complications, I rose up against what seemed like the inevitable death of the Golden faction.

I would prefer those in power use that power to progress the server, the empire/order and by doing so gives everyone more opportunity for fun and growth

i do not take anything personal unless it is ooc waste aimed at ruining my time

it doesnt matter if you are a good Emperor or not. the Galaxy has plenty of dreamers and schemers

side note:

who called you a younger me?
It was after I flipped, and Pallox was the one who called me a younger you.

I also stand for ideals and values of the server. If I give somebody my word I stick to it. I gave Skies my word I would help him get the throne. He ended up getting it, but by going against all of my counsel. I effectively did what Roose Bolton in Game of Thrones did to Robb Stark, minus the incorporation of weddings (It’s been like 7 years so it’s not a spoiler anymore). Because I felt undervalued, I decided to take matters into my own hands and put somebody on the throne who I thought would be better, and I paid the price for my treachery.

I’m honorable, if I give somebody my word I will keep it. I kept my word to Skies when I said I’d help him get the throne. I then gave my word to Theseus and Premium when I said I’d help them take it back. I never went back on either, but to some people I am still classified as a snake. It’s unfortunate, but the truth.

I guess, in a way, you and I are alike. We are very much adamant in our beliefs and will stand our ground to uphold them. I will always respect you for having that mindset.

IROCONIAN

I don’t really think you are much like iroc but idk
Pallox was referring to a situation in teamspeak in where we followed every rule. had two SAs confirm we were good to pk someone in such a manner that we did. Pallox was able to reverse his pk. I expressed my disdain for the grey areas in our rules and how privileged folks seem to be above the law. Glad something stuck to him.

the only time i ever raised my voice in teamspeak outside of goofing around.

glad it is not referring to me possibly double crossing anyone. i am pretty straight forward with my intentions. Alot of people say one thing and do another which is why alot of folks do not believe honesty and never seem to take things at face value.

Pallox

VIP
Pallox was referring to a situation in teamspeak in where we followed every rule. had two SAs confirm we were good to pk someone in such a manner that we did. Pallox was able to reverse his pk. I expressed my disdain for the grey areas in our rules and how privileged folks seem to be above the law. Glad something stuck to him.

the only time i ever raised my voice in teamspeak outside of goofing around.

glad it is not referring to me possibly double crossing anyone. i am pretty straight forward with my intentions. Alot of people say one thing and do another which is why alot of folks do not believe honesty and never seem to take things at face value.
I called him a mini you because he rps a lot lol

honestly had to take a double take when he stayed in character for a mission. it was refreshing.
I’m working on it more. Being MOTO means having to step up more and be a trailblazer in setting examples. I want jedi to RP more, so I myself have to RP more. I’d also be lying if I said the Arkron family had nothing to do with my change towards RP