Cane's Gray Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post all Gray Jedi Applications at this section of the forum. https://reborngaming.net/forums/forums/server-discussion-jvs.16/

Note: Must be at least level 125 with 3 or less warns and a CC to apply.

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name:[CTYPE] Cryogenicsoda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224019021
CC Name: Dark Thrall
Current names/ranks on server: BBS Lord Cane, IT PFC 3598 Cane, EE Knight Cane
Level: 126 Currently
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: well over 3 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A gray jedi is above all a peace keeper, they acknowledge the force as an entity, not a tool. They accept both the dark side and the light side of the force to achieve balance. A gray jedi knows that without darkness there cannot be light, and without light there can be no darkness, causing an inbalance.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray Jedi is to attempt to implement peace during times of conflict, if that cannot happen or one side is overpowering the other too much I will aid the faction with the least amount of people.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel I should be allowed to be a Gray Jedi because my playstyle fits that more of a Gray Jedi, I do not like to initiate fights but at the same time am not afraid to end them. I believe if someone is being peaceful there is no reason to attack them, and if they are attacked I will defend them, I cannot do that as either sith nor jedi. If I were to defend someone of an opposing faction against my own faction it would lead to consequences.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion. I understand this rule.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well. I understand this rule as well.

Sitrin

VIP
-1 Application looks rushed and looks like you don't really care about putting effort into it, there is nothing special about it that shows you are worthy.
Lastly, I've rarely ever seen you, if this is due to time zone differences fair enough.

-1 I have no clue who you are and considering how people are bringing to light the fact that most grey Jedi are inactive I think we should fix that
If you become more well known and fix that, you’d have my support

I appreciate it royal but unfortunately obviously people don't want me as a gray jedi even though most of the people who say they don't know me I know in game. #Salted

Status
Not open for further replies.